PDA

View Full Version : woah, high temp

YFZ450Ridr
02-15-2005, 07:35 PM
well ive been sick since sunday or so with a 102.5 avg temp. it really sucks because last week i had a bad throat virus that was going around. ive eatin a banana all day and i had to force myself to eat it. i have horrible head aches, conjested, and feel very weak. any one else got a virus goin around?

bansheeguy77
02-15-2005, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by 250EXridr
well ive been sick since sunday or so with a 102.5 avg temp. it really sucks because last week i had a bad throat virus that was going around. ive eatin a banana all day and i had to force myself to eat it. i have horrible head aches, conjested, and feel very weak. any one else got a virus goin around?

ouch that sounds nasty. everyone around here is getting it, im sorta wanting to get it tho so i can lose some dam weight the easy way :p haha i dont have school or a job so im not missing out on anything.

FourFiftyFour
02-15-2005, 07:53 PM
a few months ago i had the flu and my temp was well over 103..... and my normal temp is usually 97.8 or so

JOEX
02-15-2005, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
a few months ago i had the flu and my temp was well over 103..... and my normal temp is usually 97.8 or so
You're hotter than that!:devil:

NacsMXer
02-15-2005, 09:23 PM

That sucks man, hope you get better soon. :( :) Try to take some multivitamins to help boost your immune system. I take them everyday and I haven't been sick in a couple years. The last time I had a fever I kept freakin' out and hallucinating every time I would close my eyes lol. :p

kamikaze_rzrbak
02-15-2005, 09:30 PM
sounds like i got the same thing as you and it SUCKS!:rolleyes:

FourFiftyFour
02-15-2005, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
You're hotter than that!:devil:

hahaha yall are so funny

GW_400ex
02-15-2005, 11:51 PM
i just had food posion its 10x worse than that, but does High Blood Pressure count, mine is 155 or 98

BrandonBlackmon
02-16-2005, 12:16 PM
I got salmanela (SP) poisining from raw oysters at hooters. That was the worse I have ever felt. (stay away from raw oysters!!!!!!

PBlackmon
02-16-2005, 12:45 PM

I've got something like that, but I'm not running that high of a fever.

blue416ex
02-16-2005, 03:05 PM
yea i have the same thing you got the fever congestion and throat thing i can only eat yogurt and ice cream which aint half bad but being sick suckxxx and its right in my rebuild process and i wanna finish it but i cant:( :mad:

WEEZIL
02-16-2005, 03:09 PM
Awh duuude.. I am geting sick as I type this.. Dizzy as crap :scary:

YFZ450Ridr
02-16-2005, 06:51 PM
its amazing, after 4 days of my 102 fever and being conjested, this morning my fever has dropped to 97.9:eek2: i feel so much better. i only have a small cough and a stuffy nose:blah:

watts16
02-16-2005, 07:42 PM
its amazing, after 4 days of my 102 fever and being conjested, this morning my fever has dropped to 97.9:eek2: i feel so much better. i only have a small cough and a stuffy nose:blah:

i had the same thing you had for 4 days it went away for two and now i have the temp and headach again

bulkdriverlp
02-16-2005, 09:11 PM
ive had plugged head and snot in my throat for 3 weeks now. comes with the territory i guess, theres a ton of people in the same boat, hope ya get better man.

cknox88
02-16-2005, 09:37 PM
yea that sucks man. if it gets higher go to the hospital tho.

on Valintines day my friend died because he had a high temp. i heard about 107-108 and he died. He had some kind of super rare diasese called King Buearus or something along those lines. they think it was caused by that some how. they have done a plemanary outopsy and have found nothing . now they are waiting for toxicolligy test results. I dont know much about what happened to him. but all i have heard is they took him to the hopsital about 5 he had a extremly high temp. went into cardiac arrest and died around 6:45.

nosliw
02-16-2005, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by cknox88
yea that sucks man. if it gets higher go to the hospital tho.

on Valintines day my friend died because he had a high temp. i heard about 107-108 and he died. He had some kind of super rare diasese called King Buearus or something along those lines. they think it was caused by that some how. they have done a plemanary outopsy and have found nothing . now they are waiting for toxicolligy test results. I dont know much about what happened to him. but all i have heard is they took him to the hopsital about 5 he had a extremly high temp. went into cardiac arrest and died around 6:45.

man that is horrible. :eek: :(

how old was he?

muddy400EX
02-16-2005, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by nosliw
man that is horrible. :eek: :(

how old was he?

15:(