PDA

View Full Version : nmotion pipe?

sparkytrx450r
02-15-2005, 07:26 PM
what are you alls comments on there pipe? how loud,performance?

RedRacer44
02-15-2005, 07:37 PM
A couple of guys I race with use this pipe. Its really loud, louder than a Sparks or HMF by far.....and they dont sound that great in my opinion. They do look pretty sweet if ya get the pipe with the flames etched into the silencer.

One of my buddies said that he liked the NMotion over the Sparks but then the other said he felt like he lost bottom end power and wasnt that impressed overall with the pipe. So who knows.....

kssandduner
02-15-2005, 10:05 PM
I've been really happy with mine. I'll have to agree with Redracer, it is really loud, and it does seem to be more of a top end pipe, but I can't say I've lost any bottom end. I think the main reason I picked NMotion was because it was different from what everyone else had, and oh yeah...they're made in good ole Kansas!!

Joe

dunebuggie66
02-16-2005, 08:35 AM
i should be getting my motor back from nmotion along with their pipe, so when i get it i'll let you know what my opinion is.

400exrider707
02-16-2005, 12:32 PM
I haven't used one but they look friggin sweet, and they're different from main stream too

dunebuggie66
02-16-2005, 12:45 PM
actually the one i am getting is going to be anadized red like the one that was on the nmotion 520r in dirtwheels a couple months ago. they don't produce them anadized but they sent it out to have it done for an extra $50. should look sweet with black plastics and candy red frame, swingarm, hubs, a-arms, and subframe.

kssandduner
02-16-2005, 12:59 PM
Are you getting their big bore pipe? It's supposed to be even louder than the original!

Joe

400exrider707
02-16-2005, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by dunebuggie66
actually the one i am getting is going to be anadized red like the one that was on the nmotion 520r in dirtwheels a couple months ago. they don't produce them anadized but they sent it out to have it done for an extra $50. should look sweet with black plastics and candy red frame, swingarm, hubs, a-arms, and subframe.

Yeah that was exactly like the one I saw and it is friggin sweet.

370kingR
02-17-2005, 04:28 AM
Hey fella's. I own the nmotion 520 kit and it came with their regular pipe, not the big bore pipe because they said it made better power with the regular pipe. The big bore was better on the 570 stroker they claimed.

Anyhow, the thing is ungodly loud. Louder than any other pipe currently available on the market. Sure they make power but so does alot of other pipes. It fits like crap and lacks a bottom bracket (right before the silencer) that keeps the pipe from moving around and eventually breaking off.

If i were to rate it 1-10, 1 being the worst, i give it a 4 overall. I sold that pipe and got a rossier. The rossier is a WAY better pipe. Much more quiet, very powerful performing pipe, and the fit and finish is one of the best, and ive dealt with 9-10 different pipes.

P.S. i love this 520 motor from them though!! :p
Hope this helps.