PDA

View Full Version : trail parallel to 140

seann
02-15-2005, 07:09 PM
Does anyone know about the trail that NIGHT RIDER posted via Mapquest on January 30 at 3:04 pm? Is there a place to park near east Taunton?

Night Rider
02-17-2005, 01:10 PM
If You Were Brave You Could Park Behind The Galleria Mall Cinama's And Get On The Tracks There.

seann
02-18-2005, 12:24 AM
Thanks for replying bro. If I park behind the movie theatre am I going to get hassled by the cops or something? Is that the starting point that is on the map or does it start in Taunton?
I will be riding with my buddie on Tuesdays, the only trails I know near you are in Wareham.
Thanks again

Night Rider
02-18-2005, 07:12 AM
Yea you really shouldnt park behind there u might have a surprize waiting for u when u get beck if you kno what i mean mall security and *****. There is a few places around there that would be better has long as u load and unload quick and stay kinda "low key" just look for places along the train tracks i believe there is a church or an Agway something like that.

STooK02780
02-20-2005, 07:17 AM
seann if you wanna ride give me a call, i'll show you some places.
I live right behind the mall so I have access to that area, but theres really nothing worth it over there.

If you have a truck and wanna ride some other spots, give me a call 774-406-6315. I won't be around today though.