PDA

View Full Version : not to start a rile

Scott-300ex
02-15-2005, 07:05 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1463512#post1463512

ok, i know this is makin you mad JOEX, and i like you but I just want to clear something up

i did not use any vulgar language in any of those posts

I said
I like this girl, how should i ask her out, i sent her an email and i spent the evening with her

We had an 11 o'clock day, we went to pizza hut, then wal-mart, then out to my friends house and my friend flipped his jeep, he was totally fine and was so cool about it like nothing happened

i don't want to get banned cuz i love this site and am on it all the time, but that really pissed me off when you said i was using inappropriate language and using vulgar words, i did not say any curse words in that, or anything about hurting, killing, or abusing and animals, people, or things. I think it was some of the most enjoyable reading posts ever, it was what i told my 2-7 year old cousins and everyone else. There was no inapropriate words or sentences in any of those posts that got deleted and i still don't see why they got into the moved or whatever you called it section, I am mad that i'm getting blamed for something i did not do which i think the posts were children friendly

hopefully this post lasts more than 10 seconds so people can see

sorry to make you close another thread but this pissed me off

I-7
02-15-2005, 07:09 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/sucks2.jpg

sorry i had to

FasstMidnightZ
02-15-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex

ok, i know this is makin you mad JOEX, and i like you but I just want to clear something up

I said
I like this girl, how should i ask her out, i sent her an email and i spent the evening with her

We had an 11 o'clock day, we went to pizza hut, then wal-mart, then out to my friends house and my friend flipped his jeep, he was totally fine and was so cool about it like nothing happened

i don't want to get banned cuz i love this site and am on it all the time, but that really pissed me off when you said i was using inappropriate language and using vulgar words, i did not say any curse words in that, or anything about hurting, killing, or abusing and animals, people, or things. I think it was some of the most enjoyable reading posts ever, it was what i told my 2-7 year old cousins and everyone else. There was no inapropriate words or sentences in any of those posts that got deleted and i still don't see why they got into the moved or whatever you called it section, I am mad that i'm getting blamed for something i did not do which i think the posts were children friendly

i see where yur commin from on that man.....

Scott-300ex
02-15-2005, 07:32 PM
thanks, its nice to get something positive off of this dude

:D

dpizz450
02-15-2005, 07:37 PM
i think it was deleted because of this....

Originally posted by JOEX
Many times a thread gets deleted because of the replies it generates, not necessarily because of the original post.

bansheeguy77
02-15-2005, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex

I said

You definately did make some mistakes with sentences. First off no capital letters in 90% of them. 7 paragraphs, 6 of which are one "sentence". You also have poor sentence structure. haha im jk man.
im not going to get involved this is between you and the mods. maybe a pm might have been better tho? who knows, this will probably get locked like the other 3 ya made about this topic tho :p

Scott-300ex
02-15-2005, 07:42 PM
lmao!!!!!!:p

JOEX
02-15-2005, 09:02 PM
I GUESS I HAVE TO SPEAK A LITTLE LOUDER SO SCOTT-300EX WILL HEAR. PLEASE RE-READ WHAT I POSTED!!!!

Scott-300ex, did read my reply to that thread? I moved it to the deleted section for the very reasons Pappy stated.

It had nothing to do with your posts but the way you are dealing with it is not acceptable.

;)

Many times a thread gets deleted because of the replies it generates, not necessarily because of the original post.

For the THIRD time, the original post was deleted because of the replies, NOT because of your post.

What do you not understand?

This would be better handled though the PM feature. I hope you're not trying to start something by posting in the forums.