PDA

View Full Version : pro circuit????

love4wheelin
02-15-2005, 05:35 PM
i am looking into buying the pro circuit type 496 i am looking for something that adds good power but it needs to be quiet i have looked at the pro circuit,fmf,crd i am really wanting the pro circuit but i have not heard many people talk about these pipes does anybody have any on the 400ex i am a woods rider i am not a fan of loud pipes so if anybody has any input it would be much apperciated thank you much

400exrider707
02-15-2005, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by love4wheelin
i am looking into buying the pro circuit type 496 i am looking for something that adds good power but it needs to be quiet i have looked at the pro circuit,fmf,crd i am really wanting the pro circuit but i have not heard many people talk about these pipes does anybody have any on the 400ex i am a woods rider i am not a fan of loud pipes so if anybody has any input it would be much apperciated thank you much

Sounds like a good pipe for you then. I have had some pro-circuit pipes, although not for my 400ex but I have like the Pro-Circuit stuff that I have owned.

EX_Junkie
02-15-2005, 06:46 PM
I have a procircuit t-4. Don't know much about the one your looking at. All though i can say if sound is an issue don't get the t-4 Awful loud. I like it but some people don't like loud pipes. REally nice power gains to. Between the pipe, jetting, and k&n It really opend up on the top. I'm running a 14th front sprocket and can still top out higher than 3 of my friends who have 400s. Guy i rode with a couple times has a yfz and still swears i've been in the motor. I didn't beat him but i stayed probably a tire from being dead even with him ever time we ran in a 300ft drag.

love4wheelin
02-16-2005, 01:09 PM
thats what i was afraid of it sucks buying pipes because you dont know what you are getting or what it sounds like and pipes arent cheap so if you dont like it you are screwed ya know.. but thank you very much for help anybody else got one??

PBlackmon
02-16-2005, 06:03 PM
I've got a T-4 on my Warrior and it is definitely loud. I'm not to familier on that pipe that you are looking for, but I noticed a big power gain on mine (along with a K&N and Jetted carb).