PDA

View Full Version : Xtremey Awards - PLEASE VOTE

JLanphear
02-15-2005, 06:45 AM
Hi Guys.....not sure how many have seen it, or if this interests you, but the crew I ride with and I (CVBOYZ) were in a video called "Stunt Delicious". It's a streetbike freestyle video primarily, but we had a segment in it.

Anyway, it was Nominated for an Xtremey Award.....basically the Xtremey's are an awards ceremony for extreme sports videos. I'm sure some of you have heard of them, because Huevos is in the running in the quad section, and I believe they won last year.

Here is a list of the nominees.... http://www.xtremmy.com/2005nominees.html

Just looking for your support to vote for "Stunt Delicious" in the Sportbike Freestyle category. (You can also fill out your favorite rider - if you have one - I would say it would go in the sportbike section, even though it may be a quad person in the video).

If you want more of a reason to go there, other videos in other categories are the likes of Travis and the Nitro Circus, Crusty, Huevos, Carpe Diem, Slednecks, and so on and so on......So if you are stumped as to which sportbike vid to pick, and are just going to pick a random one anyway, pick ours...hahah.

Thanks everybody for the support. Just click on the link I posted above, and then click "Vote Now" on the left.

Thanks again.

-Josh

HtFoxChick
02-15-2005, 07:30 AM
Done! Good Luck!!

JLanphear
02-15-2005, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by HtFoxChick
Done! Good Luck!!

Thanks for voting.....I wonder which Quad video you voted for ;)

hehe

FourFiftyFour
02-15-2005, 07:36 AM
i voted for ya josh! :D

Trevor
02-15-2005, 07:45 AM
I put one in for ya as well! GOOD LUCK !!!

JLanphear
02-15-2005, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
i voted for ya josh! :D

You the man!!!!!!!

hehehe....thanks Kara :p

and thanks Trevor

FourFiftyFour
02-15-2005, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by JLanphear
You the man!!!!!!!

hehehe....thanks Kara :p

dont get yourself in more trouble...haha

JLanphear
02-15-2005, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
dont get yourself in more trouble...haha

i'll be good :o

Raptorchick
02-15-2005, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by JLanphear
i'll be good :o

Sure you will:D ;)

FasstMidnightZ
02-15-2005, 07:14 PM
that movie is deff the best in my eyes

and we all know who the best rider is :cool:

Premis
02-15-2005, 11:35 PM
While you guys are there...Carpe Diem and Tips and Tricks are both up for awards, show your support for the quad videos too.

FourFiftyFour
02-15-2005, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Innervision
While you guys are there...Carpe Diem and Tips and Tricks are both up for awards, show your support for the quad videos too.

Brad I voted for those too! :)

JLanphear
02-16-2005, 06:19 AM

Yup, surely one of my other reasons for posting this.

Good luck man!!!

-Josh

Raptorchick
02-16-2005, 08:49 AM

I voted for both of those as well.