PDA

View Full Version : valentines day

2002400ex
02-14-2005, 10:20 PM
How did everyones valentines day go? Does any one have any stories to share with us:D

Quad18star
02-14-2005, 10:54 PM
Well I didn't have a girl to hold onto tight , but I did meet this really awesome girl on Friday . I got to hung out and drink with her friday night and saturday night . Then on Sunday she came and check out some Ice Racing with me and a bunch of friends . Today we talked for about 7 hours . :D

This is the next best thing to having a girl on V-Day . :D :D :D

LazeR
02-15-2005, 12:32 AM
Well for me it was just another day, but i think i made some brownie points with this chick i like.....Had flowers sent to her school for her, talked to her tonight and it really made her day, so i was happy about that, just gotta see if things could work out with us being 2 hours away and what not :ermm:

QuadJunkies
02-15-2005, 12:36 AM
-

I had to work.. My ole Man came home early from Work and we had lunch together(Mexican take out YUMMY!!)

I had to sit and listen to my Gay boss tell me how he doesnt have a Valentine all day so I was a sucker and cheered him up and bought him a Rose... I cant help it... everyone should have a Valentine!
:huh :o :p
Plus, a few brownie points from the Boss gives me wk ends off to ride.... :D ;)

Dan_Guetter
02-15-2005, 02:09 AM
I took my chick to a secluded place....treated her with roses and a fine wine....and whispered sweet nothings in her ear.........(softly spoken) git r done

*PS long story if you haven't read the other valentine post

lol

Quad18star
02-15-2005, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
I took my chick to a secluded place....treated her with roses and a fine wine....and whispered sweet nothings in her ear.........(softly spoken) git r done

*PS long story if you haven't read the other valentine post

lol

ROFLMAO !!!!!! Good job Danno !!!!!;)

ShiftFMX
02-15-2005, 08:41 AM
nope, My g/f is on a cruise with her family and wont be back till sunday :rolleyes:

But Saturday b4 she left i bought her a huge thing od flowers and a badass card!

Destructo
02-15-2005, 05:35 PM
I didn't have a girl friend, but did go out with a girl, shes VERY cool and has one helluva smile! I went to see a movie with her and her friend (her friend just brokeup with her boyfriend) and I got her 3 roses and a teddy bear :)

I'd say it went VERY well, hopefully its going to workout, I think i'm going to get tickets to the arena cross event in greensboro the 25th, she said she'd go with me :cool:

Quad18star
02-15-2005, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Destructo
I didn't have a girl friend, but did go out with a girl, shes VERY cool and has one helluva smile! I went to see a movie with her and her friend (her friend just brokeup with her boyfriend) and I got her 3 roses and a teddy bear :)

I'd say it went VERY well, hopefully its going to workout, I think i'm going to get tickets to the arena cross event in greensboro the 25th, she said she'd go with me :cool:

Don't ya just love when stuff like that works out ?? I hope I don't screw up with the girl I'm trying to hook up with . :)

Thump_It
02-15-2005, 06:28 PM
I worked, came home to my girl who suprised me with a cooked meal, then I suprised her with a big........ :devil: :cool:

bulkdriverlp
02-15-2005, 06:53 PM
once you been married a couple years valentines isnt a big deal anymore, but just another women holiday to GET-R-DONE:blah: :blah:

250xridamatt
02-15-2005, 07:56 PM
I didnt do anything on valentines day, but my friend's girlfriend broke up with him. On valentines day!! OUCH That would suck

MotoX3
02-15-2005, 08:12 PM
got a new girlfriend at the end of the day...shes cool and really likes me...and thinks riding and stuff is cool....good stuff...oh and shes hot:devil:

WEEZIL
02-15-2005, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by MotoX3
got a new girlfriend at the end of the day...shes cool and really likes me...and thinks riding and stuff is cool....good stuff...oh and shes hot:devil:

Could not have said it any different for me. Loves riding.. and she is hott as hellll :scary:

QuadJunkies
02-15-2005, 11:46 PM
Seems as though my ole man has a secret admirer from possibly a girl at work, he got Valentines today and yesterday....:eek: :mad:
I dont ythink this chick has met me .................................................. .........YET.......... :macho

GW_400ex
02-16-2005, 12:04 AM
ummmm stuffed teady bear, and a nice card, got me took to dinner at my favorite mexican resteraunt, but then after words we faught so good and bad

stickboy
02-16-2005, 03:02 PM
QJ, you want me to send a belated one to you to piss him off.:)
I'm just kidding, unless you really want me to.

Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Seems as though my ole man has a secret admirer from possibly a girl at work, he got Valentines today and yesterday....:eek: :mad:
I dont ythink this chick has met me .................................................. .........YET.......... :macho

QuadJunkies
02-17-2005, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by stickboy
QJ, you want me to send a belated one to you to piss him off.:)
I'm just kidding, unless you really want me to. LMAO!....Well ...sure!!

How about a new pipe???????:eek: :p ;)

stickboy
02-17-2005, 12:23 AM
and what pipe would that be. 2 conditions though..1 I get to see those pictures of you that people are talking about. 2 or nevermind. But you can still hook me up with those pictures.;)

QuadJunkies
02-17-2005, 12:57 AM
LOL.. I swear those pics will never die....!!

I burned those pics a looongggg time ago...... :o ;)

stickboy
02-17-2005, 01:10 AM
I don't know what type of pictures they are but if they are as good as people say I feel I need to see them. Who has them on the computer?!