PDA

View Full Version : Funny Junk Right Here

TCracin440ex
02-14-2005, 09:17 PM
http://www.click2houston.com/news/4188094/detail.html?subid=22100412&qs

The kids thought the dad was hurtin the mother, but they really wont doin nothin but scrumpin and the mother got too loud...that must suck to be shot by your kid because the ol' lady is too loud.....

2002400ex
02-14-2005, 09:25 PM
lmfao! thats soo hilarious!:D

SGA
02-14-2005, 10:04 PM
Somethings not adding up here. I think the 11 year old would know the difference and surely the 16 year old knew what they were doing. I think he just wanted to bump his old man off for beating on them.

From the article:
After investigating previous problems at the home, officials said there have been previous reports of abuse in the family and that father had been charged and convicted of domestic violence.

Officials said the children feared their mother was being hurt due to their father's previous convictions for abuse and that is the reason the oldest son shot his father.

Authorities said they have not determined whether the mother was screaming for help.

"That is a very important question. I can see why you are asking that. We are trying to work that out right now. We are trying to decide if it was a passionate scream or was it a cry for help," Smith said.

LazeR
02-14-2005, 10:04 PM
haha wow thats well funny and sad because the kid really thought his mom was in trouble now he gets in trouble for it ?!

FourFiftyFour
02-15-2005, 07:52 AM
just another thing that goes on that shows u what a nice place Houston, TX is :rolleyes: lol