PDA

View Full Version : Honda Laeger 265r CT

Racerx 4u2y2k
02-14-2005, 07:47 PM
I looking to sale or trade for Honda 450r. I have a 2000 Laeger framed 265 CT MX setup quad. I has stock 89 plastic in good shape with carbon fiber hood (Quad Tech) and a Ceet seat cover. It also has TAG bars with RTC clutch perch setup and Laeger +1 stem and stainless front lines, sorry had put stock back on rear broke the stainless line, has a Laeger 2000 frame and subframe with Laeger CR500 link swingarm and Lonestar +2 chrome race a-arms with Axis fully ajustable front and rear shocks with resevoirs, the motor is a 265 with CT national port kit has a Air stryker carb with cr250 reeds, I could use the rest of the page tryin to tell you all the crap on this bike so if your in the market for a MX quad ready to get on and race this it, so PM me if you have something to trade otherwise I would like to have 5300.00 for the bike or bring a decent offer not no boy offers either I am not interested in stupidity you know what its worth.

2banshees
02-14-2005, 08:36 PM
i have a trade offer. click here (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=138788) let me know if your interested. im about 80 miles from ya. thanks