PDA

View Full Version : School

lol
02-14-2005, 06:31 PM
How do you guys stay awake or even keep occupied while youe in school?

I drink alot of gatorade and try to scribble but it doesnt really work too well lol

I-7
02-14-2005, 06:36 PM
Usually get a nice big energy drink and top it off with some vodka... tastes like fruit punch :p

Hon300ex
02-14-2005, 06:38 PM
sometimes my friends let me listen to there mp3 players and i put the wire up my sleeve and listen to music real low

lol
02-14-2005, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Hon300ex
sometimes my friends let me listen to there mp3 players and i put the wire up my sleeve and listen to music real low

hahaha i do tht all the time with mine except it sux when a teacher asks u to answer and ur too into the music to even no wuts goin on lol :D

Yo I-7 with my luck some bi*ch would ask to take a sip of my drink then and then go crazy and tell the principal

gyt-r450
02-14-2005, 06:44 PM
you guys cant listen to music in class that sux!! thats how i stay awake

02-14-2005, 06:44 PM
We have wars with thoses hornets that u shoot with papper rolled up and throw pens and pencils and earsers (sp) some ppl get stoned befor class but thats gay i will never do it befor skool

FasstMidnightZ
02-14-2005, 06:57 PM
just after right :blah: :macho

lol
02-14-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by hondaexrider
just after right :blah: :macho

wut?

02-14-2005, 07:04 PM
Just once in a wile:rolleyes: i think i might quit im a lil young:o

Bush0102
02-14-2005, 07:06 PM
i wake up at 7, go to class at 8 and then another one at 9, then i come home and take a nap. thats about the extent of my day.

have fun in high school!:D

but honestly, a cup of coffee with a good breakfast works the best for me. I also exercise daily- i run 2 miles every day and lift weights 3 days a week. i've found this has given me a huge boost in energy. Cut back on sugary stuff, they keep you buzzed for a short time, then you crash.

Bush0102
02-14-2005, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by I-7
Usually get a nice big energy drink and top it off with some vodka... tastes like fruit punch :p

redbull + vodka = the win.

02-14-2005, 07:09 PM
i put sprite in a water bottle....so it looks like water.......

i put headphones in my hoodey which is around my neck and i sleep

CTmxyfz
02-14-2005, 07:09 PM
Half the chit we learn these days, does not pertain to real life at all. I feel school needs to educate us about the future things we need to know. Not some useless History Day project, nor some Algerbra 2 that ill never use in real life(even according to the teacher) nor reading and writing about Edgar Allan Poe. He was a sick drunken fool anyway. Im getting tired of french 3 as the teacher calls another teacher to make sure that the answers are right to the students questions. Health class is alright because it pertains to being a living human being. Chemistry is alright, just alot of work...

Bush0102
02-14-2005, 07:15 PM
a well-rounded education will help you later in life. Any business-related math requires at least simple algebra- exponential and logarithmic functions, etc...

and with your french, employers want someone with at least a basic knowledge of a certain language.

dont worry, the workload of school drops significantly when you get to college.

nosliw
02-14-2005, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by exracer0
i put sprite in a water bottle....so it looks like water.......

cept when you open it it goes ppppssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

gratzracing24
02-14-2005, 07:34 PM
I usually dont stay awake...the only way i do is mt dew...1st per i have to stay awake cuas its algebra 2 if i do sleep ill be lost and its my basketball coach...2nd 3rd 4th i sleep 5th i lift weights and 6th i cook then eat it then go home and sleep some more

Honda400exrox
02-14-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by banshee91
[Bsome ppl get stoned befor class but thats gay i will never do it befor skool [/B]

that prolly the smartest thing my retarded little brother has ever said:eek2: :rolleyes: :chinese:

TheFontMaster
02-14-2005, 07:39 PM
Well I go to a vo-tech school for half the day, so today I drove there got burger king for lunch instead of the crap school food. At boces I take auto body, Thats cool cause I am actualy doing what I want to do, and alot of times me, some of my friends there, and the teacher's aid just B/S alot. I don't think I did anything today. haha

02-14-2005, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by nosliw
cept when you open it it goes ppppssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the bottle the sprite is in is a gatoride bottle......so its always open

bansheeguy77
02-14-2005, 08:16 PM
before school i would drink about 40 ounces of coffee. then just talk and do stupid stuff with my friends to keep it entertaining. which it usually was casue we were part of some sort of controversy about every day.

One_Bad_400
02-14-2005, 08:45 PM
i'm on my cell phone all day... or when were reading books, fake like im reading it when im drawing stick men falling form the top of the page :D

JUSTINcredible
02-14-2005, 08:50 PM
when i was in school o went out of my way in some classes to make sure i could catch a nap without getting caught.

400exrules
02-14-2005, 09:09 PM
ehh i usually dont have to fall asleep, in agriculture we drive the teacher nuts, we'll go outside to the greenhouse to check on the plants and stuff and he makes the mistake of leavin us their alone. We've been throwin rocks and hittin em with sticks into a field, someoen stuck their house key in the school security guys golfcart and started it, and drove it around lmfao, we do a buncha stupid stuff. Its so much d@mn fun tho.

i usually do bad in school because it just doesnt keep my attention and im always off in lala land thinkin about God knows what. Ill start scribblin on everything, tearin off pieces of paper and shootin them into kids hoodies, just wutever keeps me entertained lol

2002400ex
02-14-2005, 09:30 PM
I stare at asses all day:o

DeerNuts
02-14-2005, 09:46 PM
As hard or boring as high school can be, please do everything you can to make it as fun as possible. None of you in school now believe this, but you are living the best days of your life most likely. As bad as it may seem, life just seems to go downhill after, at least for me. When you all get older and look back on it, youll agree that it was great. Having freedom is real nice; PAYING for it and WORRYING about it isnt. ;)

Of course this is coming from a guy that just graduated, but I suspect that what I think just might be true. JMO.

n00b on a 400ex
02-14-2005, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by CTmxyfz
Half the chit we learn these days, does not pertain to real life at all. I feel school needs to educate us about the future things we need to know. Not some useless History Day project, nor some Algerbra 2 that ill never use in real life(even according to the teacher) nor reading and writing about Edgar Allan Poe. He was a sick drunken fool anyway. Im getting tired of french 3 as the teacher calls another teacher to make sure that the answers are right to the students questions. Health class is alright because it pertains to being a living human being. Chemistry is alright, just alot of work...

couldnt agree more, i hate my history class, i dont need to learn about the incas or black death...AGAIN (we had history in 7th and 8th grade, ut why 10th i have no idea).

but other then that i usually fall asleep, 1st hour me and a few friends mess around in construction, 2nd hour is physical training, which wakes me up, then 3rd through 6th is sleep time, then i sleep on the bus ride home.

schulte_85
02-15-2005, 11:21 AM
i am not sure if it goes downhill, HIGH SCHOOL SUCKS, College is the GREATEST! High school is the biggest waste of four years in your life. The teachers treat you like a retard, and then for some reason you yourself start acting like one, In college you are actually treated like a human being. Go to college. It is the best thing I have done with my life so far. I graduated high school with a 1.8 GPA. I am getting a 3.75 in college. You guys do the math.

YFZ450Ridr
02-15-2005, 11:28 AM
i find a hot chick and hit on her to keep my awake in class:p

or ill bring food or an ice cold drink to keep me busy, but we cant listen to music in school or it gets taken away, but i still do any way.

dpizz450
02-15-2005, 11:59 AM
:o i just checked out of school. couldnt stay awake in there no longer....had the worst hangover today :eek: :ermm: but i came home n slept for a couple hours. now i feel better :macho

honduh440
02-15-2005, 12:18 PM
just drop out of school and when u turn 18 do this

http://www.continentalacademy.com/fasttrack.html

JUSTINcredible
02-15-2005, 01:27 PM
highschool might be a waste of time but some of the best/ easiest days of my life were in highschool.

honduh440
02-15-2005, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible
highschool might be a waste of time but some of the best/ easiest days of my life were in highschool.

very true

RideRed250ex
02-15-2005, 06:01 PM
When i was a freshman all I ever wanted to do was sleep and do anything but class work... almost the same when i was a sophmore. My GPA was to like a 2 and this year I don't know what my deal is I get my homework done which usually isn't much. And i have been paying attention in class. 1st semester this year i had 5 A's and 3 B's. Not trying to brag or anything but to everyone that is saying they make bad grades and all. I'm just trying to prove a point that it really doesn't take all that much to turn grades around.
Still don't know what I want to be when I grow up though..:rolleyes:

I've never smoked weed either! :macho

hondaracer305
02-15-2005, 06:04 PM
Highschools alright really, especially with the classes i have, i just roam the halls for like 15 minutes at a time... i like bringing an electric pencil sharpener to school and letting it roar, teachers enjoy that. One thing i wanna do before i go to school is get shyt-faced :devil: . i also think its funny as hell to walk in the bathroom and rip a huge one that people can hear out in the halls, that one always gets me :D

acold7dusta
02-15-2005, 06:24 PM
i stay awake in some of my classes cuz of brandon (he has ADD and says the funniest randomest stuff)

http://image28.webshots.com/28/8/57/24/275085724eGlPEM_ph.jpg

backround^^

http://image32.webshots.com/33/8/93/38/275089338QnIhdp_ph.jpg

val the drunk lunch lady ^^

hardkoratvmxr
02-15-2005, 06:37 PM
i jsut usually sleep and read a dirtwheels since my highschool alows laptops i surf the net with it and am usually on here

WEEZIL
02-15-2005, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by 2002400ex
I stare at asses all day:o

I draw half pictures.. And let my friend draw the other half.. Usually pretaining to a sex scene or something else that could be deemed offensive.. Second block *auto tech* Is the only class I like.. and have ever liked.

MotoX3
02-15-2005, 08:07 PM
sleep.....just space off most of the day...but when i have classes with my friends we always fart and piss teachers off...its funny that they dont say anything about it....because none of them want to say fart:blah: :macho

Golden Joker
02-15-2005, 09:11 PM
I print of race reports off of danacreechracing.coom and read those.

YaMaHaYFZ450
02-16-2005, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by honduh440
just drop out of school and when u turn 18 do this

http://www.continentalacademy.com/fasttrack.html

thats what i did:D

dunnonuttin
02-16-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by banshee91
We have wars with thoses hornets that u shoot with papper rolled up and throw pens and pencils and earsers (sp) some ppl get stoned befor class but thats gay i will never do it befor skool haha yea we used to do that in middle school till the teachers started confiscating our rubber bands and turned them into the principle who threatened to suspend us. but when there was someone i really hated, i brought out the wasps (paper clips). we still do it now and i use tin foil hornets and they hurt like crazy

400exrules
02-16-2005, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by dunnonuttin
haha yea we used to do that in middle school till the teachers started confiscating our rubber bands and turned them into the principle who threatened to suspend us. but when there was someone i really hated, i brought out the wasps (paper clips). we still do it now and i use tin foil hornets and they hurt like crazy

hell yah we did that too, we used paper clips and bent them so they would have a shart point and ppl would bleed when they got hit lol, it hurts like a b*tch. Till the principles made everyone at lunch empty their pockets and half the school got ISS

dunnonuttin
02-16-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
hell yah we did that too, we used paper clips and bent them so they would have a shart point and ppl would bleed when they got hit lol, it hurts like a b*tch. Till the principles made everyone at lunch empty their pockets and half the school got ISS yea man we kept gettin caught with them things in our pockets and we were screwed. you would get like a day of supsension. nowa days you have to wear a damn paintball mask to school if you wanna keep a healty eye lmao

02-16-2005, 02:48 PM
In technology i got small nails bent them with the vice and you those as tweaters. i do so much crap its hard to remember really..

400exrules
02-16-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by dunnonuttin
yea man we kept gettin caught with them things in our pockets and we were screwed. you would get like a day of supsension. nowa days you have to wear a damn paintball mask to school if you wanna keep a healty eye lmao

lmfao yah thats how it was, everyone was scared sh^tless all the time cuz everyone had em and u never knew when someone would jump out and cap your arm or neck or somethin lol

dunnonuttin
02-16-2005, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
lmfao yah thats how it was, everyone was scared sh^tless all the time cuz everyone had em and u never knew when someone would jump out and cap your arm or neck or somethin lol we would carry them around in places the teacher wouldnt think to look like around our shoes with the hornet on the bottom and around our wrists like braclets with a hornet strapped down incase of emergencies haha. we got in so much trouble that we would start framing people with them by slipping them in each other book bags and pockets and lockers and chit.