PDA

View Full Version : TC Racing Pipe

Blake24
05-02-2002, 06:51 PM
Hey, iam getting a TC racing big bore after the summer is over because i plan on riding almost everyday.......would it be alright if i bought the TC pipe now......does it still have better power than stock or what.......

just wanted to go ahead and get the pipe and filter and rejet so i dont have a BONE stocker........thx

flaneledholes
05-02-2002, 06:56 PM
It has more power than stock and I suggest you get this pipe to go with your future motor mods...Though sparks and ct makes the most horsepower I still reccomend the tc if you are getting the motor mods.Or you can get the ct pipe and motor package and get a good horsepower reading. I highly like ct though some people have had trouble with them.:)

Blake24
05-02-2002, 07:04 PM
hey how much is TC's pipe......(tiny little devil):devil

flaneledholes
05-02-2002, 07:10 PM
Im not sure how much it is but search yahoo. I suggest you get the 440 high output kit by ct or 440 by tc. Both are great companies.The pipe is just a modded version of the supertrapp and requires drilling a hole in the frame and sawing of some of toue headipe.

Blake24
05-02-2002, 07:12 PM
well i already know which big bore iam doing........that wasn't my question........i wana know the price on the TC racing PIPE

Dave400ex
05-02-2002, 07:15 PM
I would get the Pipe. I have one and I am very Happy with it. I did not feel a Loss in Power, only Gains. If you want Torque, you want this Pipe. Man it is a Torque Monster. I have the Pipe, K&N Air Filter, Outerwear, and I got it Re-Jetted. It runs Great. The TC Pipe is $319 Plus Shipping. That`s when I got mine. I don`t think the Price has changed though. Call Tom and ask.

ChadEXer
05-03-2002, 12:05 PM
You cant go wrong with TC:D