PDA

View Full Version : Home sick today!

Matt37
02-14-2005, 10:58 AM
Well, iam home from skool today cuz i was throwing up and i have a real quick question what is good to eat or drink when sick?? So far ive had like a whole bottle of gatorade and a whole jar of apple sauce hope that wont come up :(

sharkinthepool
02-14-2005, 11:04 AM
Dude. 7up and crackers (saltines). Need to stay with something light! Too many sugars will only worsen the situation! The Gatorade might not be so bad, it will keepyou from dehydrating (but has a lot of sugar). The Apple sauce however could be sitting pretty heavy on your stomach! Hope it does not come back to get you (from either end):D :devil: .

Ridin' Jesse
02-14-2005, 11:17 AM
Ahh im sick with the same thing..threw up like 6 times n got a temp of 102.6:( I was eating ice cream, crackers, and drinking gatorade...everything else i ate just came up in like 30 mins lol...hope u get better tho man

250xridamatt
02-14-2005, 11:30 AM
I'm home sick today too. Mine is just swollen tonsels and really bad headaches. Just the annoying stuff.

Sportrax10
02-14-2005, 11:36 AM
Im home sick too...

Ive been sick for sooo long and it seems like it never ends... :o

Matt37
02-14-2005, 12:30 PM
I'm home sick today too. Mine is just swollen tonsels and really bad headaches. Just the annoying stuff.

Yea, id rather have that then throwing up. Throwing up is the worst the feeling you get like minutes before you throw up is the worst feeling ever. So far ive drank gatorade ginger ale and apple sauce and none of it came up so iam doing good.