PDA

View Full Version : Atv Indiana

whiteknuckle
05-02-2002, 02:37 PM
i am starting an ATV INDIANA website and would love for any fellow hoosier to email me at nicetalllegs@aol.com and help me with content and suggestions fellow riders will help build this site to include; riding grounds times and prices and alot of other info putting group rides together and whatnot etc. etc. etc. thanks guys

cdalejef
05-02-2002, 07:26 PM
Hey man I work the next day air sort at UPS for Kokomo, IN. Someone in your town got 2 boxes of Elka shocks on wednesday, was it you or one of you buddies? If so, you'll love them!

whiteknuckle
05-02-2002, 08:18 PM
no man it wasnt me i wish it were though!! lol! anyway you interested in helpin with a website? i live out on center road and ride out here all the time my buddy keeps his banshee here at my place to and my stepson also has a little yamaha badger! i just want to put something together where we can start some sort of atv club or just assemble atv rides and whatnot! im building the site right now but it isnt easy and is time consuming, so it will be about two weeks before its up and running but ill have a picture page and hopefully some sort of chat room for hoosier atv'ers. all in all its gonna be an indian atv site like i said for ride area times and prices events what have you! anyhow need a couple people on board for suggestions thanks alot catcha later!:macho :macho :macho :macho :macho :macho

cdalejef
05-02-2002, 08:31 PM
I'll try and help in anyway I can. I don't know anything about setting up web sites tho.

indygncc
05-02-2002, 09:19 PM
Ill help you out, Im pretty good at setting up web pages. email me @ ahowell3@yahoo.com