PDA

View Full Version : Honda might be kickin themselves in the arse!!!

IndyPred
02-13-2005, 08:24 AM
WOW.... what an exciting night. I took my faimly to the THQ Supercross here in Indianapolis last night; and I gotta tell ya that Ricky Charmichael is one fast MOFO!!!!! I dont normally follow that series so I dont know what all happened between him and Honda last year for him to be riding a Suzuki now, but I do know he didnt just win the race last night..... he killed the field in every aspect. He lead both qualifying rounds by 14 seconds....... 14 SECONDS!!!!!!! Thats almost laping the field!!!! On the interview after that he said he knew Reed and the others were holding back for the main event...... but he said he could also step-it-up; which I thought there was no way he could go any faster then that. Then the main event came..... all I can say is he wasnt lyin about steppin it up. He didnt get the holeshot be he soon took the lead shortly after and there was no chance in he!! that anyone was gonna touch him. Reed was the closest contender for about 10-12 laps then he started fallin off.... or Ricky started commin on..... in not sure..... all I know is that he has got to be the best rider out there right now and I'm sure Honda is cryin the blues. Its supposed to air on ESPN2 today for all that would like to watch it.... evan though I just ruined the results for you.....LOL... sorry...... but it was an impressive showing by Ricky to say the least.

meangreen400ex
02-13-2005, 08:30 AM
Ya I was there last night too. RC4 Just made those other riders look like 125 riders.... Too bad pastrana and bubba weren't racin tho