PDA

View Full Version : Somethings messed up on my quad!!!HELP!!

Matt37
02-12-2005, 04:18 PM
Well before i went riding today i checked my oil and it was fine and then i rode around for maybe a half hour and as iam pulling the kfx into the garage it starts to ideal very werid so i turn it off and then it wont start back up again so i unscrew the dipstick to just take a look if maybe my oil was low and as i unscrew the dipstick oil comes rolling out like the oil was over flowing i couldnt even get the dipstick out before oil started spalashing out and getting all over my garage floor. So what is wrong is there to much oil in there. Oh and also before i went riding when i started it up the red oil light on the kfx came on like it always does and then when i tried to start it up again after the whole oil incedent the red light did not come on

What is the problem?? Any help would be very appreciated.

MIrider
02-12-2005, 04:45 PM
I have had this happen before to. It is just to much oil in the tank,just be sure not to over fill it and you shouldn't have any problems.

Matt37
02-12-2005, 04:54 PM
I have had this happen before to. It is just to much oil in the tank,just be sure not to over fill it and you shouldn't have any problems.

So... should i take oil out or just not touch it at all and let it be??

chucked
02-12-2005, 06:21 PM
you have to let it idle for a few mins before you check the oil

MXRACER86
02-12-2005, 06:23 PM
Just change the oil and fill it to the right amount... and leave it!