PDA

View Full Version : Finally

Scott-300ex
02-12-2005, 02:50 PM
Man, its been 2 months and i finally drove my car today, i was so happy, cuz all the salt is off the roads now, it don't have any rust so i wanna keep it that way. Its the car in my sig, the 85 5.0. I got on it in 1st and 2nd and it breaks em loose and spins the tires like always and kicks me sideways cuz posi. So im goin up to my grandpa's to help him wash my uncles car, im goin 63mph, drop her down into 3rd gear and romp on her, and i broke the tires loose, spun them and whent sidways a little, i was like "HOLY CHIT!!!!!" then i get up to 85 unbelievably fast, i looked down at my speedo and was like "WOW" then i went from 3rd to 5th, overdrive. It was awsome, then im at my grandparents and LazeR calls me, im like, wtf? He just called me to see what was up, it was wierd but cool, never verbally talked to him before but we talk all the time on msn. Then my grandpa let me drive his truck and he lets no one drive his truck. Then went to my uncles drivin his ranger, 5-speed and then back to his house and then i came home and me and a couple other guys were flyin on the way home, after 2 basterds were tailgaitin me:grr:

So, i don't know what your suppost to say if you reply

I just wanted to say i drove my car and broke em loose at 63

later

lol

JDiablo
02-12-2005, 02:53 PM
GNARLY!:macho