PDA

View Full Version : 300ex burgards

Jonesy
02-11-2005, 07:30 PM
I've been looking into getting a set of burgard a-arms for my 300. I want +2 in width but do I need the +1 forward or not for woods? I'm running elka front shocks on stock arms, and a stock rear shock (works on the way) on a +1 lonestar swinger. Do i need the +1 or not? Also, for woods, am i better off getting the stock style pivots, or the heim joinst?

Anyone have some burgard +2's for sale, if not i'll get some new ones.

Thanks
JT Jones

Pappy
02-11-2005, 07:34 PM
you shouldnt need +1 forward unless your running a lengthened swing arm.

i have a like new set of +2 300ex, nickle plated $300 shipped

Jonesy
02-11-2005, 07:39 PM
I have a Lonestar +1 swing-arm. So would it be beneficial or not with the swing arm?

I'm working on a deal for a rear shock right now, depending on how much i get it for i may contact you about them arms.

Thanks

Pappy
02-11-2005, 07:42 PM
im no expert but i believe by going to the +1 forward with the +1 swing arm it will balance out the quad:confused: all i know is that i dont run + on any thing unless im planning on doing both (arms and swinger)

i ran a 400ex with a +1 1/4 swing arm and it pushed bad in the turns. added +1 forward arms and she was like sliced bread:p

300exOH
02-12-2005, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
im no expert but i believe by going to the +1 forward with the +1 swing arm it will balance out the quad:confused: all i know is that i dont run + on any thing unless im planning on doing both (arms and swinger)

i ran a 400ex with a +1 1/4 swing arm and it pushed bad in the turns. added +1 forward arms and she was like sliced bread:p

Funny you say that. My 300ex has +2+1 burgards and a stock swingarm and it pushes in the turns too. :ermm: I've been wondering if lengthening the swinger would fix that. Looks like I'll have to give it a try.