PDA

View Full Version : how to trade safely ??????

blue416ex
02-10-2005, 07:24 PM
i need help on how to do a deal with someone i am trading a custom axis rear shock for a frame and other parts how would we do this deal neither of us have any feedback because we will be doing this for a first time and we are both leary of not recieving parts i know i would be sending them out but im leary he wont help me please !!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

beak7707
02-10-2005, 07:39 PM
I have dealt with a bunch of people on here and had great luck with them all. Get his phone number and call him, you can tell alot by talking to somebody. Almost all people on this site are good guys and gals and want to make their quad better and help others out.

spudss
02-10-2005, 07:55 PM
Get all the info on one another(phone #'s,addresses,Full Name,email, ETC) And use tracking #'s when shipping.. Like beak7707 said almost all the members on this site are great to deal with.. But you do run across some bad seeds ever once in a while.. But if you have all there info.. It make it easier to track them down and get your parts.. Or give there info. to the law..

mikeboone
02-10-2005, 08:30 PM
One way that may work is have a liason. This third person would receive parts and hold until cash was sent; then send both out

blue416ex
02-11-2005, 09:42 AM
what i did was look at his ebay feedback and it is all very good so im going to go ahead with the trade for the parts you guys have been alot of help:cool:

jonc623
02-17-2005, 07:20 PM
hey evan do like we did and call and talk that has been best for me and i have had deals with lots of people