PDA

View Full Version : Gear Problem

skatrdude20
02-10-2005, 04:27 PM
OK, well today I was riding through the fields and i decided to turn, i rutned and out of the corner i gassed it and swung around....my chain flew off for some reason, and when we got it back on, in first gear my bike was wanting to push resistance aginst bme letting the clutch out and when it finally went it jumped every one a while...but in reverse it runs fine....any help would be greatly appreciated....EEEEEK :rolleyes::eek2:

Aceman
02-10-2005, 05:44 PM
I would try to help if I could but I can't understand what you posted. Spell check it and try again.

skatrdude20
02-10-2005, 06:01 PM
OK, i came out of a corner today, and i gassed it but nothing happened. I then noticed my chain had came off, so i got my chain back on and then i put it in gear, and it wouldnt go. So i tired reverse and it went fine...aftet that i got it in first and when i finally got going it would jump every once and a while, and it was not my chain juming because it was fine after i fixed it. What else could be jumping?

Aceman
02-10-2005, 06:44 PM
So it works fine in reverse? Does second gear work? If it is only happening in first I think something went out in your transmission. :(

underpowered
02-10-2005, 06:53 PM
check your front sprocket. you probably lost some teeth. Happend to me on my old 300.