PDA

View Full Version : 98 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT Cummins Diesel 4x4..$6000

whitesnake
02-10-2005, 02:03 PM
I have a 98 Dodge Ram for sale. Its a 2500(3/4 ton) SLT Laramie, 4x4, Auto,cummins turbo diesel, pwr windows, locks, etc. Only has 70k miles...thats nothing for a diesel. Its standard cab with 8ft box, metallic brown with tan interior and chrome wheels. Now obviously theres a catch since its $6000. It has ny salvage paperwork because it had a burn in the box. It wasnt electrical...there was a melted gas can in the back when i got it. The truck runs and drives. It needs to either have the box fixed or a new one, back window, tail lights, drivers side doorhandle, headliner and cargo light. I was just gonna pop a back window in it and prime the box and drive it like that. This is a 10-12k dollar truck for half the price. I reallly need 6k out of it which is dirt cheap. I'll try and snap some quick pics of it. Just fix it up quick, send the paperwork in and run it thru the salvage inspection and you'll have a truck thats worth double what you paid. I just jave too many projects and cant seem to find time to do it. Possible trade for gas truck. Lemme know if interested. Thanks.

johnnydufus
02-10-2005, 05:15 PM
what do you mean by the box? like the cab was caught on fire?

i have a 96 cobra that i would like to get rid of for a truck

whitesnake
02-10-2005, 08:08 PM
No i mean the box....the back of the truck were you put stuff. There was a fire back there and the heat popped out the back window and burnt the headliner and some paint off the outside of the roof. The interior is fine just could use a cleaning. Its probably a 12,000 dollar truck...probably can be done for 1000 in parts including a box and you'll have much less into it. Lemme know if your interested. I actually have a 94 cobra right now but i may be interested. Give me some info on your car and mods etc. I have some pics of the truck i can send...give me your email. Thanks.

johnnydufus
02-10-2005, 08:50 PM
i have a post in the forsale forum with pics, let me know if you are interested. i am interested in the truck.

send me some pics plz,
johnny_dufus07@yahoo.com

thanks,
johnny

SHARPMACHINE
02-11-2005, 05:04 AM
Whitesnake,

I am sending you an pm, please send me some pictures.

thanks

whitesnake
02-11-2005, 07:46 AM
emailed all...

dj89
02-11-2005, 04:34 PM
Photos to airgundesigns@gmail.com thanks