PDA

View Full Version : PRM Side bars

sean94z
02-10-2005, 10:41 AM
I was thinking of getting these:
PRM Side Bars (http://prm-atv.com/MN.asp?pg=products&specific=1182&from=47&mfr=2)
instead of regular nerf bars because I think they look trick. Anybody try them? Anyone think regular nerfs are better? Reasons? Let me hear your thoughts.

Doibugu2
02-10-2005, 10:53 AM
Those look like they would be just full of dirt. My nets on my nerfs sometimes hold a bunch of mud. Those would be even worse.

underpowered
02-10-2005, 02:44 PM
look like they would make it hard to shift. not much room to move your foot around.

sean94z
02-10-2005, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by underpowered
look like they would make it hard to shift. not much room to move your foot around.

That was the first thing I noticed also...is there anyone who has tried them and could give us a review or something?

Jonesy
02-11-2005, 01:45 PM
Unless you find yourself liking the full floor boards on a ute, i'd rather go with a standard nerf bar. All that metal is just added weight to lug around. Also like Doibugu2 said, they would defintely get layered in mud if you ride at all in sloppy conditions. I do like the added footpeg area and the kick up.

Just my two pennies worth

Jonesy

markk
02-11-2005, 02:37 PM
They dont really look that stylish, and they look like they'd hold a bunch of mud! Iono man u might be better off with some x-facotor nefs!