PDA

View Full Version : dont delete this!!! project

smokeu400
02-10-2005, 10:01 AM
The relay is a component like switch. It uses a coil and electricity to create a magnetic current, which changes the flow of power, or it can be done mechanically. (Depending on the type) One sole person did not invent the relay, but it was created by several peoples research compiled together. One of the major contributors to the component is Samuel Morse in 1837. (Helped invent the electro-mechanical relay) This electro-magnetically relay has been reinvented with new ideas and concepts several times. Joseph Henry was another man who invented the electro-magnetic relay in the 1840’s. His switch could control a make and break switch in a high-powered circuit. Another person that contributed to its creation was, Hans Sauer, in the 1970’s (Founder of SDS) This changed the coil core from iron to a permanent magnet.

i need to keep this till after school.....cant access a e-mail

zephead400ex
02-10-2005, 10:27 AM
You ought to send a pm to yourself:D

04z400racer
02-15-2005, 10:53 AM
dumbass i though u said u couldnt leave the house for this project... u didt tell me u were having these poor old hags try and do if for u. their idea of a relay is running out to pizza hut