PDA

View Full Version : Ext A-Ars or Rear Axle?

EX-SOTO
02-10-2005, 09:08 AM
Which should I do first? I wish I could do it all at once but can't at the moment.

And which brand should I go with for a good price?

400grl
02-10-2005, 09:46 AM
I would go with the rear axle first.....it probably doesn't really matter.....that's just what I do. If you are racing woods, though - I'd say maybe front first? That way you know what your back end can fit through!! LOL!!!

Freestylemxr
02-10-2005, 02:27 PM
Personally, i'de do axle first, you can get the g-force axle for $200 bucks and I have heard nothing but good things about them. And your axle dosn't flex on both sides like your a-arms too, so it will keep you stable no mater wat. Just my $.02

400EXracer74
02-10-2005, 03:49 PM
im doing the same things right now. I just bought a lonestar axcalibur axle cuz its only 369$ and its real strong and i wont have any problems. once i start working this may im going to buy +2 houser a-arms there about 550$ i think and also suspension. But you can find the burgard a-arms for about 450 my friend has those and likes em. but i do think rear is a better things to do first. I think extended a-arms wouldnt feel right without an axle.

schulte_85
02-13-2005, 08:54 AM
If you do get an axle go with an RPM, only buy the best stuff for your quad the first time, trust me I bought a durablue X-33 pin drive, sure the pin drive was awesome, but for strength that thing sucked, I bent it right away, but I do race MX and love big air. Whatever you do don't buy a DURABREAK, there customer service sucks and so does their product, Go with an RPM or maybe a Lonestar. RPM is the best in my opinion.

EX-SOTO
02-14-2005, 12:34 PM
Thanks.