View Full Version : who all likes the turf tamer and razr combination

blakefoote
02-09-2005, 09:04 PM
I need some help on buying tires Im on a slim budget and I need some tires. I was wanting thecheaper way out so may be i couldget some rims while I am at it. So I need to know weather to go cheap or to go more costly but better performance.

enduro400rider
02-10-2005, 01:44 PM
razors are good tires they are very tough to i v never had a flat in the years time i v had them they ware pretty good expcally the 6 plys. turf tamers are good mx tires but if your doing woods riding that will be horrible from what i heard turf tamers are weak they can easily get flats. i would suggest you get the razors rockymountain has the for around 150 or so mounted on douglas wheels.

Troy15x
02-10-2005, 04:20 PM
:confused:
It depends what your going to do. I had razors mounted on new wheels. I keep knocking them off the rims on the TT track.

Now i have turf tamers and am more than happy with them.
You can do what ever you want with the tire and it takes it pretty well. I have never had a leak or a flat tire.

The turfs do have a weaker sideway so if you are doing alot of woods riding they may not be as good.

motochamp250
02-16-2005, 03:55 PM
i have razr 20x11x9 rears and i like them alot i do trail ridn and a little track ridn and they are wroking awesome..i also havent had a flat and they work well in the trails

yellowWB400ex
02-17-2005, 09:22 AM
I like Klaws for rears in the woods and the're 6 ply. You can flip them around for mud. Descently stiff side wall. There good all around. And only like $45 a piece out of RockyMountainATV.