PDA

View Full Version : eton viper 90

loons
02-09-2005, 03:04 PM
My niece just got one, and my brother and I are going to want to make it fast. It is a brand new one, so we would be starting from scratch. I'm thinking pipe and suspension. Are there any sites that carry eton stuff? Also I see that alot of the mini quad stuff is interchangable?Any information would be appreciated.

Livin4Real
02-09-2005, 11:02 PM
Definitely take care of the suspension before anything else. That's where all stock mini's are lacking the most. If racing is
going to be involved have the frame gusseted.

newnick
02-13-2005, 12:38 PM
My son has a very modded Viper. I agree if you can do the suspension first do that. I would go to either Hetricks or WRHracing for parts. WRH has done alot of things to the Viper. They are suppose to have a very good pipe for the Viper. I've learned the hard way by buying go fast parts from other sources, to say this is what I would do if I did it again. I just am finnishing up rebuilding the quad. I got a-arms and swingarm and shocks from Hetricks, they seem to be pretty strong, we'll see. Be careful about saving a few bucks on parts it's not worth it. Those arms mentioned above I've seen before and would not recomend, just my opinion. Most parts dealers have stuff for Kasea's but more are selling parts that also work on Eton's. Good luck