PDA

View Full Version : WORCS round Payette Idaho minis wanted!!

QuadJunkies
02-09-2005, 12:21 PM
We are not that far away from the WORCS round in Payette Idaho. we had a pretty good turn out for a first time mini quad event last year but we NEED MORE!:macho This track is VERY mini quad freindly but still challenging... This year some of the locals are going to try and work with the County and see if we cant throw some jumps in that might make the WIDE open MX portion a little better :) the track has changed some since last year...
whos all coming???!!

Ill be having our Daguther run the 90 class and my 7 yr old Son will run his 70cc Eton in the 4-7 class...Its time to start posting some stickys~!
I hope to see dbl. the turn out as last year....
For more info on dates go to www.worcsracing.com
Hope to see you there!!;)

QuadJunkies
03-24-2005, 10:42 AM
well I hope were not the ONLY minis that show .... :ermm:

Riding Raptor
03-26-2005, 05:39 PM
You know quad junky how am I suppose to call you when you change your phne number, call me lets talk about june.

QuadJunkies
03-31-2005, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Riding Raptor
You know quad junky how am I suppose to call you when you change your phne number, call me lets talk about june. LOL... Did you see the vids yet?? We need to get together and ride SOON!!! :blah:

reese5171
04-11-2005, 09:45 PM
my son will be there in the stock 70 class also do you know if they will allow him to race on sunday in the 70 modified class

QuadJunkies
04-12-2005, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by reese5171
my son will be there in the stock 70 class also do you know if they will allow him to race on sunday in the 70 modified class that sohould be NP at all ;) So, Sunday is the modified 70 class huh?? I was thinking it was Sat..(830am according to the flyer) Sunday shows Stock classes, although I didnt see a stock 90 class so they must be running stock and mod 90's on Sat. only.

Im sure you can run both if you wanted him too!:macho

reese5171
04-12-2005, 10:58 AM
i could have got them backwards i didnt look at the flyer i just went off half cocked there was suppose to be lots of the minis from where we race at oakwood that said they were going now if they show up thats a different story

do the minis have to follow the same number and background rules as the adults

QuadJunkies
04-12-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by reese5171
i could have got them backwards i didnt look at the flyer i just went off half cocked there was suppose to be lots of the minis from where we race at oakwood that said they were going now if they show up thats a different story

do the minis have to follow the same number and background rules as the adults
We arent members, so Im not sure.. We just ran what they gave us. heres the flyer for more info and a thread on last falls coverage, but pics I took REALLY stunk! :(
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=124079&perpage=15&highlight=WORCS&pagenumber=2

QuadJunkies
04-21-2005, 08:32 AM
for those who are going, we will see you tomorrow!:)