PDA

View Full Version : Sahara 1-3

OKLAHOMAEXRIDER
02-09-2005, 11:29 AM
ANYONE GOING TO BE AT LITTLE SAHARA APRIL 1-3 FOR SNAKE HUNT.

TrxTex
02-11-2005, 06:50 AM
Of course! We dont miss it.

OKLAHOMAEXRIDER
02-11-2005, 07:29 AM
COOL I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO SNAKE HUNT BUT IM SURE IT WILL BE FUN. WE HAVE ABOUT 10 PEOPLE SUPPOSED TO COME WITH US. MAYBE WE CAN ALL GET TOGETHER AND DO SOME RIDING. NOT SURE WHAT ALL VEHICLES WE WILL HAVE THERE OTHER THAN OUR QUADS AND BIKES. WHAT CAMP ARE U STAYING AT?

zephead400ex
02-11-2005, 09:24 AM
I've never gone, too many people for me.

Just curious and something I've always wondered...why do people from Texas have to "gloat" or always say something about Texas?...like putting up Texas flags?...who cares where the hell your from?

pharit
02-12-2005, 07:24 AM
i think me and a buddy are goin to head down there see whats that all about

I;m not hunting no rattle snakes F that

generalg
02-12-2005, 10:24 PM
I'm planning to go the weekend before Snake Hunt and also the weekend after.

WAY to many people at Snakehunt for me.......

zach#33
02-12-2005, 11:16 PM
A coupple of my friends from nebraska are going up there the week before the snake hunt also way to many people

Derag2
02-13-2005, 09:13 AM
Do you have to have a flag on your quad to go there? to little sahra i mean. Some guys from here were gonna go up last fall and the weather didn't work out but i was just wondering if you gotta have the flag.

TrxTex
02-13-2005, 08:04 PM
Yes...you need a flag. You can buy one at the Park office or from Dons parts shop right there at the dunes.

TrxTex
02-13-2005, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
I've never gone, too many people for me.

Just curious and something I've always wondered...why do people from Texas have to "gloat" or always say something about Texas?...like putting up Texas flags?...who cares where the hell your from?

We fly our flag because we finally found one we like. Its the sixth flag to be flown over Texas you know. If you didnt...now you do. I wouldnt call it gloating....its just that we are a proud state. So....we will keep flying it wherever we go. You dont like it.....well.....you dont have to like it.

To everyone that will be there. I will be flying old glory and the....TEXAS flag....attached to a bigass white canopy tarp thing. Stop by and have a beer.

zephead400ex
02-14-2005, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by TrxTex
We fly our flag because we finally found one we like. Its the sixth flag to be flown over Texas you know. If you didnt...now you do. I wouldnt call it gloating....its just that we are a proud state. So....we will keep flying it wherever we go. You dont like it.....well.....you dont have to like it.

To everyone that will be there. I will be flying old glory and the....TEXAS flag....attached to a bigass white canopy tarp thing. Stop by and have a beer.

Right on. Your right, I didn't know it was the sixth flag to be flown. I wasn't bashing ya dude, just asking, I'll be flying one of my Zep flags. To each your own bro.http://www.kcisp.net/~pbryant/Smilies/cheers.gif

TrxTex
02-14-2005, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
Right on. Your right, I didn't know it was the sixth flag to be flown. I wasn't bashing ya dude, just asking, I'll be flying one of my Zep flags. To each your own bro.http://www.kcisp.net/~pbryant/Smilies/cheers.gif

Its all good....dont worry about it. What the hell is a zep flag anyway?

zephead400ex
02-14-2005, 12:19 PM
Zeppelin flag!:D

Consider this my V-day present too ya! haha, later bro!

pharit
02-15-2005, 09:00 PM
ITS OFFICAL WE ARE GOIN HA HA HA