PDA

View Full Version : FT pics

QuadJunkies
02-09-2005, 10:53 AM
Thought I would post a coupl of pics of the kiddos racing . This was last race . They have three more races and two more for points... :)
Kelsey ..

QuadJunkies
02-09-2005, 10:54 AM
Poor lil man was soooooo sick that night :( He had the flu & cold and was not having a too time that night, but INSISTED on racing anyhow.... :ermm: ;) thats my lil GO GET ER!:macho

JR3
02-09-2005, 05:24 PM
Nice pics qj. That reflective vest thing looks anoying id be worried about the wind catching it and going in front of my goggles.

Arctic Cat Dad
02-09-2005, 08:39 PM
quadjunkies, I saw the picture of your kids in the atv magazine. I saw those 2 quads and thought that they were quadjunkies kids. Then I saw where they were from. Nice Job!

QuadJunkies
02-09-2005, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by JR3
Nice pics qj. That reflective vest thing looks anoying id be worried about the wind catching it and going in front of my goggles. they are VERY annoying.. We dont wear them by chioce thats for sure.....:o

QuadJunkies
02-09-2005, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Arctic Cat Dad
quadjunkies, I saw the picture of your kids in the atv magazine. I saw those 2 quads and thought that they were quadjunkies kids. Then I saw where they were from. Nice Job! I was nver able to find that magazine around here and my subscription had ran out that month.... :( I DID see that they messed it up though.... :rolleyes: thanks for noticing though ;)