PDA

View Full Version : wanted: race ready quad

michael meyers
02-09-2005, 10:30 AM
im looking for some sort of hybrid quad mostly, but i would also be interested in 250R/400ex modified rolling chassis, or a mx 250R. tell me what you have, thanks mike

markk
02-09-2005, 01:21 PM
The guy that i have sceen on hear that knows the most about hybrids is 416exMX He has built many threwout the years, U might wanta try to send him a pm, He is from Illinois!

michael meyers
02-09-2005, 02:53 PM
yea, i talked to him about something before, im way at the top of the state, and i think hes at the bottom near st. louis. but ill definately give him a pm, thanks...anyone else???

NikNacs67
02-09-2005, 03:30 PM
Sent ya a PM. It's an '03 and im in mid-Illinois.

Racerx 4u2y2k
02-09-2005, 05:43 PM
I have a 2000 Laeger 265 CT Nat'l port KIt setup for Mx. It has the stock red plastic MX cut LRD pipe Lonestar +2 chrome a-arms the full race style not the cheap ones, has also a laeger CR500 link swingarm AXIS fully ajustable all the way around, Dura Blue axle, Quad Tech hood Laeger +1 stem with Tag bars RTC levers, Duncan chrome bumber and DG rear PWK 39mm carb, Dirt Digger clutch, Hinson brake pedal, 400ex spindals with Baldwin adaptors for 250r calipers with braided lines, AC nerfs,K&K master cylinder gaurd, has new Douglas 190 wheels on front with holeshot MXR's in good shape and Douglas beadlock rears with grooved turf tammers. The bike has red plastic in good shape and red frame with carbon fiber hood and black tank the bike has a *** load of chrome, so if I was to rate it 1 to 10 I would say condition wise it is a 8 it has been used but has also been well taken care of. I would like to have 5300.00 with the spare motor and I also have a set of holeshot MXR rears that I wouls throw in with that price but they are nines took them off my carbon fiber beadlocks I am getting out of MX and going back to XC, so there it is.

cuffhim
02-09-2005, 06:10 PM
How about an 87 CT310R. New motor, new LSR +3 Aarms, LSR swingarm, LSR steering stem, LSR axle, PEP rear shock, WORCS front shocks, PEP stabilizer, Graydon ProPegs, Paul Turner Pipe, new beadlocks with Maxxis tires, Tag bars, 38mm carb, V-Force Reeds, newly powdercoated, uni filter, teather, Fullbore white plastics, mint condition. Set up for MX. I need $4000 firm here in Arizona.

cuffhim@cox.net

michael meyers
02-09-2005, 10:29 PM
racerx-im very interested, will you send me pics to bansheerider59@yahoo.com, and also would you be able to meet half way? i live in northern illinois, about 40 minutes from the wisconsin border.

cuffhim-i would be interested but im not a fan of shipping, thanks anyways

chaserracer12
02-10-2005, 08:00 AM
Hi,

I have a very nice 425EX. It has a Curtis Sparks Engine with Sparks cam, a JE piston with has been coated with a ceramic finish on the top and a moly finish on the skirts. Full X-6 Sparks exhaust, 39mm FCR carb, ELKAS shocks that triple rate and rebound adjustable, Houser + 2 A- arms with chrome uppers, Houser anti-vibe steering stem, MAGURA hydraulic clutch, Full TAG T2 handlebar kit, Stainless braided lines, NEW ROLL DESIGN footpegs and heelguards on NEW AC nerf bars, PEP steering stabilizer, aluminum Pingre air box that allows the battery to be mounted inside, K&N filter, ITP Holeshot tires mounted on ITP polished wheels on both front and rear, + 4 LONESTAR axle, LONESTAR sprocket hub, RAD lock nut, Blue / Silver shiny Maier with NACS seat cover, carbom fiber frame guards, a custom heat shield, AC skid plates, ETC....

I could go on and on. I have only had this quad out 3 times since most of the work and new parts were put on. It has NEVER been raced. I just do not have time to ride, and I spent more time polishing it, then I did riding it.

I would like to get $5300 for it since there is close to $13,000 into it.

Thanks
tperchal2@csmfg.com

michael meyers
02-10-2005, 10:22 AM
no thanks on the EX.

Racerx 4u2y2k
02-10-2005, 04:02 PM
Mike I will get you some pictures this weekend and the ironic thing is if you get the pictures and you think you might be interested I will be going to Indianapolis for a bike show so I could maybe meet you on the way, so let me get some pics and I will get them to your Email.

michael meyers
02-11-2005, 10:27 AM
alright, sounds good.