PDA

View Full Version : Being sick sux

JDiablo
02-09-2005, 07:12 AM
Well once again the damn people in are school don't no when the hell to stay home when they are sick,we got a lil bug going around the skewl,im sick,my uncle just called saying he can't come over and finish paiting today...ahhh it sux,i cant sleep im all congested

Hey does that nyquil or dayquil make you drozzy and sleep like a baby?cause imma bout to drink a whole bottle of that,lol

YFZ450Ridr
02-09-2005, 07:56 AM
i got strep throat right now, sucks so much. i get it once a year pretty much. last year it was so bad i had an absest in both of my tonsols (sp?)

quad
02-09-2005, 08:00 AM
I just pretty much got over bein sick.I felt like pure chit,couldnt breathe,sleep,ached all over,throat hurt,headache,I took nyquil......worked wonders!!It does tend to make most tired,but it didnt me.It did make me sleep deep when I finally went to bed at nite.Get well soon man!!:D

02-09-2005, 08:11 AM
yea it def does suck...during school yesterday i had a 102.1 temp and i was sent home 9th period...i fell asleep atleast 3 times during the day, headache, and could barely walk...i hate it...yesterday whenever i moved my head it felt like my brain was moving around in my head...

Bush0102
02-09-2005, 08:13 AM
i feel like i'm gonna die....

just drink a ton of fluids and get a bunch of Vitamin C and you'll get better faster

JDiablo
02-09-2005, 08:16 AM
ye,imma drink the whole bottle of orange juice then take some nyquil and sleep lyk a baby

YFZ450Ridr
02-09-2005, 08:22 AM
the other night when i first came down with w/e i have i took nyquil and slept 13 hours, man did i feel better in the morning.

Sportrax10
02-09-2005, 08:59 AM
Im pretty much just getting over the Flu... Im still home today because my sisters also really sick and she forgot to wake me up... :o

Being sick sucks....:grr:

maxamillion
02-09-2005, 09:14 AM
im in the same boat as u guys. Been sick the last to days with 103 temp, soar throught, and all stopped up. Ive been taken nyquil too. Im not sure if its doin much good tho.

FourFiftyFour
02-09-2005, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by 300exrida
Well once again the damn people in are school don't no when the hell to stay home when they are sick,we got a lil bug going around the skewl,im sick,my uncle just called saying he can't come over and finish paiting today...ahhh it sux,i cant sleep im all congested

Hey does that nyquil or dayquil make you drozzy and sleep like a baby?cause imma bout to drink a whole bottle of that,lol

when i was in high school, my parents made me go to school except if i was on my deathbed.....so im sure people got sick from me a couple times

right now im in midterm week for college (we have quarters not semesters) and i came down with the flu...its terrible.... but i know how it feels...right now im really sick (slept for like 15 hours straight and just woke up) and i have a ton of work to do :ermm:

JDiablo
02-09-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
when i was in high school, my parents made me go to school except if i was on my deathbed.....so im sure people got sick from me a couple times

right now im in midterm week for college (we have quarters not semesters) and i came down with the flu...its terrible.... but i know how it feels...right now im really sick (slept for like 15 hours straight and just woke up) and i have a ton of work to do :ermm:

yea i had to practically beg my mom to stay home,i only have four absenteces the whole year,and my mom didnt know of any of them because i cut them all,lol but today and tomorrow no skewl,so imma see if that nyquil helps,lol jus sent my mom to get two gallons of orange juice and nyquil:devil:

FourFiftyFour
02-09-2005, 12:28 PM
yea i had to practically beg my mom to stay home,i only have four absenteces the whole year,and my mom didnt know of any of them because i cut them all,lol but today and tomorrow no skewl,so imma see if that nyquil helps,lol jus sent my mom to get two gallons of orange juice and nyquil:devil:

that nyquil is good for making u sleepy and usually the next morning u feel a little bit better...but it is really nasty tasting, i about throw up everytime i have to take it

250xridamatt
02-09-2005, 12:35 PM
Yea, that stuff is sooo nasty. I know one kid that actually likes it. Thats rediculous

02-09-2005, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
but it is really nasty tasting, i about throw up everytime i have to take it

ya its horrible i need a water "chaser" after i take it.

02-09-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by maxamillion
soar throught

LMAO

sore throat;)

I-7
02-09-2005, 04:23 PM

Drink a bottle of nyquil and you'll be robo trippin'.

Cody_300ex
02-09-2005, 05:19 PM
I told you to on work on the corners 3 times a week! How your knees fellin by the way? :confused:

JDiablo
02-10-2005, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by I-7
Drink a bottle of nyquil and you'll be robo trippin'.

ya i can barely take on shot of that crap without being ready to spit it back out,lol and stfu cody:grr:

MY450R
02-10-2005, 07:52 AM
ya know ever since you posted this damn thread ive been sick
so thankyou very much!

JDiablo
02-10-2005, 07:53 AM
lol hahahaha your welcome,but ye i've gotten a lil better but,i still feel like chit,time to drink some more nyquil

02-10-2005, 07:57 AM
same here...i just trying to jet my carb so its set up perfect

Out_Sider
02-10-2005, 09:07 AM
i havent been to school all week.. been home sick with a sinus infection thing and the doc says no school til friday and i got 2 giant horse pills that i gotta take twice a day... dammn this, i need to be outside gettin that fuggin quad back together but im so congested i just wanna lay down

02-10-2005, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by 400exracer#19
same here...i just trying to jet my carb so its set up perfect

:huh :rolleyes:

MY450R
02-10-2005, 11:32 AM
lol hahahaha your welcome,but ye i've gotten a lil better but,i still feel like chit,time to drink some more nyquil
yeah ive been knockin back dayquil at work and acting really wierd

JDiablo
02-10-2005, 02:04 PM
well just got back from the doc again,i got double ear infection,strep throat,and a fever,the doc gave me some good chit that will knock me out,along with two other drugs:devil: