PDA

View Full Version : Mid-south Rd. 10 Crofton KY

gncc400exxx
02-08-2005, 07:23 PM
Anybody make it to the last mid-south race? In Crofton KY

The weather was perfect, and the track conditions where nice, as far as not being a real mudhole. But boy was it rough.

Being my first mid South race and first race since april of 04 and turning 30. I was happy to just be there ,and have a good time.

I finished 9th out of 15 in the 30+B class, that was good for me considering i didn't get a good start and as soon as I got into the woods I could barely keep the 400 running , still have yet to figure out what is wrong , right now I am leaning towards bad fuel. Hopefully I can get it washed tomorrow and give it going again.

Can't wait till the next race in Linton KY, I will definately be there.

B.A.
02-08-2005, 10:07 PM
yeah track pretty rough, not to many places to pass, but still some how came out with the win in 4-stroke A.

smr
02-09-2005, 08:24 AM
The track was awful but I still had a good time.

Linton and crofton are my two lease favorite tracks. They are always so rutted out and rocky....not saying I don't like them I'm just saying they are my lease favorite.

Looking for to Mont Eagle

oh..I finished 3rd in the 33+

xc400ex
02-10-2005, 08:46 AM
B.A. I think I remember you passin me. I took off in open A. I still havnt had one race this year I havnt hurt myself or my machine hasn't tore up. This race the yfz was gettin so hot every 20 or 25 minutes I had to stop. After I got it home it was completely empty of coolant but it runs good again after a good radiator cleaning and fresh engine ice. Also tore my right nerf bar off. Very rough track considering I was on stock suspension and my damper was off for a rebuild. Looking forward to monteagle very smooth track.