PDA

View Full Version : Rd 2 Lake Whitney Mx Park

team_450_88
02-08-2005, 06:56 PM
Who do yall think will make the podium this time? I think it'll be alot different without the mud..Wimmer and Natalie will be up there and some more fast guys....Our local Ragon got 1st in pro am unlimted..way ta throw down ragon...WHo from this site is goin to texas for rd 2 of the gnc's? Ill be there,

300extreme#8
02-08-2005, 07:56 PM
gust,natalie, farr, in w/e order

RedRacer44
02-08-2005, 10:02 PM
I'll be there for sure. Crashing at the Comfort Inn in Hillsboro, Texas. I'll be running Production C and 4-Stroke C more than likely....

Cant wait for the national!!

yfzrider93
02-09-2005, 07:31 AM
I'll be there too! Not sure what class' i'm running though. My pick for the pro podim would be 1. Natalie 2. Gust 3. Jones.

FourFiftyFour
02-09-2005, 11:00 AM
ill be there racing womens b/c... staying at the comfort inn in hillsboro also.... look for a maroon tundra with some stickers on it and my quad is a red cannondale with flames on it #454

DaleJrFan
02-09-2005, 11:07 AM
what is the date of race and what time does it start?

outacontrol31
02-09-2005, 11:50 AM
i be there in the 4-stroke B, and the 16-24 class, it should be easy to spot me, i be on the only orange 450R around, it looks pretty sick with the flat black frame to match, and we be in the diehard racing trailer, which you can't miss, we got alot of other teamates in other classes as well, including the production B, 265 B, wemons B, youth, and more, we should be there late thursday night, here's the rig so ya know what were workin with:D http://www.quadfmx.com/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=1441 ,

here's the quads we manage to put inside, 8 of em to be exact

http://www.quadfmx.com/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=1442

anyways feel free to come by and chat, i'll be the one prolly workin on everybody else's stuff:grr:

RedRacer44
02-09-2005, 12:04 PM
Hey Caleb....ya guys coming up for the Stillwater TQRA Winter series race before the national?? Most of us local Oklahoma TQRA guys will make it out there for that one but we'll be at all the Summer TQRA races.

By the way...my name is Chance. I have the '04 TRX450R, #44, I was at the Blanchard TQRA winter race in Open B class....heh, I have the same color frame that you have dammit! I picked my frame color out and it seems like everyone has got it now!!! Zack (YFZRider93) has his frame the same color on his Z450, haha!

Anyways....I'll see ya guys at Stillwater or at the national....

yfzrider93
02-10-2005, 03:09 PM
Chance, I really wasn't trying to copy you. Actually, I was copying Dana Creech, haha. I saw a pic of his YFZ with yellow fullbores and a black frame and thought it looked awesome. I didn't realize how popular the color was until I talked to Johnny and he said that he had like six or seven frames done in that color recently. Anyways, i'll see ya in Stillwater.

RedRacer44
02-10-2005, 03:22 PM
Heh, I was just giving ya crap Zakk. Its a sweet color. Your quad definitely looks pimp with it. No gripes here! You guys coming for the TQRA in Stillwater eh? Its going to be a good race.....Cooperland is awesome!!

see ya at cooperland....