PDA

View Full Version : Number backgrounds

Dupontster
02-08-2005, 06:20 PM
I am going to start racing in C class real soon and I hear that I half to have a certain color background for my number. Is this true? Will I be allowed to have blue rear backgrounds and none on the front just the number. Please help.

AtvMxRider
02-08-2005, 06:22 PM
Do you plan on racing nationals or local races?

skraps528
02-08-2005, 06:23 PM
it all depends on what district your in and how strict they are on theat....but yeah there is supposed to be certain colors for certain classes. I live in Va and they dont care really around here...

Dupontster
02-08-2005, 06:31 PM
I will be racing district 7. And yes I will most likely be racing a national or two maybe. What are the colors for each class? Can I not have a number plate on the front?

jrspawn
02-10-2005, 06:18 AM
Hey, i race dis. 7 myself, last year they werent real crucial with the colors, but probably will be this year. Im also running all the nationals from florida out this year, and for c class your going to need to run yellow plates with black numbers. You have to have them in the rear, rear fender, and front.

justin
jrspawn@aol.com

QuadRacer041
02-10-2005, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by jrspawn
Hey, i race dis. 7 myself, last year they werent real crucial with the colors, but probably will be this year. Im also running all the nationals from florida out this year, and for c class your going to need to run yellow plates with black numbers. You have to have them in the rear, rear fender, and front.

justin
jrspawn@aol.com

are you sure about that??????
im pretty sure
a class is white back with black #
b is yellow with black #
c is black with white #

jrspawn
02-10-2005, 07:07 AM
Hey, go to the ATVA GNC rule book, it states the yellow for C, plus when i registeed my number for the year they told me to run yellow with the black #'s.

justin

jrspawn
02-10-2005, 07:13 AM
http://www.ama-cycle.org/rulebooks/supps/2005/ATVA_GNC_mx_supps.pdf

Try that link, should be able to answer all your questions on racing and classes.

justin

QuadRacer041
02-10-2005, 07:24 AM
i stand corrected that is what is says on the link you posted.
is this a new rule?ive always been told it was the way i described it.
o well

jrspawn
02-10-2005, 07:46 AM
Yeah, i believe it is new, like you i thought it was black with white numbers, but not now, and it is going to be strickly enforced at the nationals from what they told me.

justin

QuadRacer041
02-11-2005, 04:45 AM
i just found this on the disct 6 web sire rules.
it has the backroung and # colors the way i described, so i guess we are both right but its a little confusing, what rules do you use, lol???????

http://www.district6atv.com/district_6_sports_association.htm