PDA

View Full Version : Love to spend money !?!?!

Quad18star
02-08-2005, 12:47 PM
Alright ... how many of you guys and girls enjoy spending money ?? I don't enjoy it , but I find myself dishing out the cash lately . Here's my spending habits within 1 month ....

Middle of January ..... $2000 on a new bed and bed frame .
Few days later ... $130 on a graphics kit
Last week ..... $82 on a battery charger small enough for the YFZ
Today ..... Nearly $1000 for Sparks full system , Air filter and adapter , jet kit and 2 t-shirts all comming from Legacy ATV

Visa card is now MAXED OUT ..... but wait ... there's more .... remember I'm in Canada , so anythign comming across the border gets taxed 15% plus add duty fees . Someone please sign me up for "Over Spenders Annonymous"

I'm also shopping for a new truck . :confused: :(

hondarider2006
02-08-2005, 12:49 PM
I know how you feel man...I don't have acredit card..but this whole winter I have been living from pay check to paycheck and it just sucks. Summer needs to come, so the 'ol truck doesn't have to use so much gas:o

Sportrax10
02-08-2005, 01:10 PM
I just got a job, probably should be saving up for a truck...

But I decided my quad hasnt had enough attention lately... :devil:

MY450R
02-08-2005, 01:17 PM
im the king of spending money especially money i dont have!!

Quad18star
02-08-2005, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by MY450R
im the king of spending money especially money i dont have!!

LMAO .... atleast I make sure I have the money ..... but let's just hope I don't have to put anything on my Visa for the next month ... cuz right now there's bells and caution signals going off saying " Maxed the F**k Out "

JLanphear
02-08-2005, 01:54 PM
we spent like $220,000 this month......

.....and I still plan on picking up another streetbike....hahaha

....spending money is fun....making money sucks.....

02-08-2005, 01:59 PM
How the hell did you spend that much money Josh. Are you insanely rich?

Quad18star
02-08-2005, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by JLanphear
we spent like $220,000 this month......

.....and I still plan on picking up another streetbike....hahaha

....spending money is fun....making money sucks.....

LMAO ... Ok you win . :blah:

I'm guessing you bought a house ?? What kind of bike are you planning on getting ??

Spending money is fun ... not being able to work to make the money sucks . :(

JLanphear
02-08-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Atkins450
How the hell did you spend that much money Josh. Are you insanely rich?

LOL yeah we built a house, and surely not rich.....

I'm currently looking at a GSXR 750......but, I'd still prefer something over 900cc's.....The gixxer is supposed to be a pretty awesome bike though.

I hear ya about not being able to work.....i'd be hurting if i couldn't

TheFontMaster
02-08-2005, 02:08 PM
So far all the money I have made in the past 2 months has gone towrds the 250r. So far I have about 2200 dollars into it, and I'm just over half done. I'm spending another 150 dollars on various parts today, and I have another 400 dollars in reserve for more parts. Plus I have a deal on a bronco, that I will need money for this summer, and I might be going to Utha to snowboard, and today I just decided that this summer I want to go to a snowboarding camp in france for a week. I gues I better get working.

Toadz400
02-08-2005, 02:17 PM
I've been spending my paychecks as they have come every week...I am absolutely flat out broke right now and have nothing to show for it! I need to figure out the meaning of "savings" sometime soon otherwise I'm going to be screwed:o .

Quad18star
02-08-2005, 02:20 PM
Thing is ... I spend $$ cuz I'm bored .... I REALLY need to get back to work soon . :ermm:

citizennobody
02-08-2005, 02:29 PM
Most I ever made was $34,500 in one month and I bought alot of shiyat (lap dances $2000, new furniture $9000, ring for the wifey $3500, trip to Vegas $2600, bunch of other crap that I can't mention)....that was a good year made six figures..paid for a couple of cars cash too

roostin_dale
02-08-2005, 02:31 PM
I am dead broke too...Kicking off the national season in a couple weeks at Lake Whitney Texas and I have about $50 in my wallet right now....

Quad18star
02-08-2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by citizennobody
Most I ever made was $34,500 in one month and I bought alot of shiyat (lap dances $2000, new furniture $9000, ring for the wifey $3500, trip to Vegas $2600, bunch of other crap)....that was a good year made six figures

What the hell did you do .... sell drugs ???

citizennobody
02-08-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
What the hell did you do .... sell drugs ???

I was never convicted

alimdar2times
02-08-2005, 07:22 PM
Love to spend the dough. However, I have a rule that if I can't pay for it in cash, I don't need it. There are exceptions - my house, my Jeep, my Dakota, etc. I spent $12,800 this month on that Jeep, another $800 on repairs to my Dakota, $2200 on a whole-house water purification system, and I'm nowhere near done yet.... Thank god for my soon-to-be-depleted savings account! Helps to have the dough from my rental property coming in each month too, but that hurts at tax time.

400exBro
02-08-2005, 07:25 PM
Greg, why didn't you tell me you wanted a sparks exhaust... Quad source in michigan sells them for $429 american!!!!! $40 for the sparks super charger kit and filter...and the shipping would have been so much cheapier too....

BTW this exhuast is very loud and i hope you will just keep your yfz on the track(hint you should start racing once you leg gets better, so maybe we will see ya at gopher dunes, or Auburn, or RAT track...) good luck on everything tho.

cletusEX
02-08-2005, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by citizennobody
I was never convicted

I bet that lawyer bill was pretty steep too.

Quad18star
02-08-2005, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by 400exBro
Greg, why didn't you tell me you wanted a sparks exhaust... Quad source in michigan sells them for $429 american!!!!! $40 for the sparks super charger kit and filter...and the shipping would have been so much cheapier too....

BTW this exhuast is very loud and i hope you will just keep your yfz on the track(hint you should start racing once you leg gets better, so maybe we will see ya at gopher dunes, or Auburn, or RAT track...) good luck on everything tho.

Well here's the deal .... I call up Legacy ATV cuz I wanted to buy 2 of their t-shirts .. the red and the brown . I need size medium ... so he's got the red in medium but doesn't have the brown .. but he's got it in large . So he tells me he'll gimme a deal cuz he ain't got my size . So he takes all my info then asks where I'm from and how I heard about them . I tell him im from Canada and my buddy Josh who is sponsored by them told me about them ( I knew about Legacy for a while but gave Josh credit .. looks good for him ) .

Then I ask him about the pipe .... gives me the info and told me if I ordered it right then , that he'd cut me a deal since I was from Canada and cuz Josh just spent over $3000 there last week . So he's giving me a deal on the shirts , pipe , filter , adapter and jet kit . For the price I'm paying for all of that , I'd have only gotten the pipe from Splash and dirt and would have had to wait a month . So now I'll have everything maybe early next week . :D

Also , looks like we ain't gunna have a series in the Central division , so look for a ton of guys from the north racing down south . I'll be travelling with a few of them , but no racing for me this year . :(

citizennobody
02-08-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by cletusEX
I bet that lawyer bill was pretty steep too.

$55,000 and got a sweetheart walk...then I retired

86350x
02-08-2005, 09:13 PM
Alright ... how many of you guys and girls enjoy spending money ?? I don't enjoy it , but I find myself dishing out the cash lately . Here's my spending habits within 1 month ....

Middle of January ..... $2000 on a new bed and bed frame .
Few days later ... $130 on a graphics kit
Last week ..... $82 on a battery charger small enough for the YFZ
Today ..... Nearly $1000 for Sparks full system , Air filter and adapter , jet kit and 2 t-shirts all comming from Legacy ATV

Visa card is now MAXED OUT ..... but wait ... there's more .... remember I'm in Canada , so anythign comming across the border gets taxed 15% plus add duty fees . Someone please sign me up for "Over Spenders Annonymous"

I'm also shopping for a new truck . :confused: :(

Are you back to work yet money bags?

I spent over a grand american this week on my snowmobile if it makes you feel any better. :ermm:

bansheeguy77
02-08-2005, 09:19 PM
i love spending money yet hate it. if i really really want something its all good. but like if i buy a shirt then decide i dont like it that even makes me sick cause i know how hard i worked for that dollar.
when i about dropped my savings on a new car i was sick for days. and like horribly depressed it was so bad. it was a cavalier lol so i didnt want it thats why. thank god they lied and tried screwing me so i got my money back.

Quad18star
02-08-2005, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by 86350x
Are you back to work yet money bags?

I spent over a grand american this week on my snowmobile if it makes you feel any better. :ermm:

No :( I'm not back to work yet .

LMAO .... $1000 for that suspension you broke ?? Didn't I tell you it was gunna cost you a pretty penny ?? :p

86350x
02-08-2005, 10:29 PM
Nope, 1000 for the parts, a new ripsaw track and 192 1.325's (studs and backers)

I got connections:p

Quad18star
02-08-2005, 10:32 PM
Nope, 1000 for the parts, a new ripsaw track and 192 1.325's (studs and backers)

I got connections:p

Ohhh .... well since you got such a great deal , you should send me some of that cash you saved . Help a brotha out !!!

86350x
02-08-2005, 10:34 PM
Box up franchesca and we'll call it a deal:p

Quad18star
02-08-2005, 10:39 PM
Box up franchesca and we'll call it a deal:p

No No No .... I'll send you a 21 year old red head instead . You can have Mylene or you can have a 17 year old brunette ( my ex gf) .... I'm keeping Francesca for myself . :devil:

86350x
02-08-2005, 10:43 PM
Booooooooooooooooooooooo no deal,I'll save my money. I sorta have an off and on ball and chain here:ermm:

Where's those bikini pics:confused:

86350x
02-08-2005, 10:44 PM
Oh yeah, sounds like those chicks are illegal for me anyways. 17 is a no go in mich. I'll buy some more shat for my slead instead:p

Quad18star
02-08-2005, 10:49 PM
LMAO ... well then if 17 is too young , I might as well keep France cuz she's 16 . :p

Bikini pics of Francesca will come this summer .... too cold for her in this freezing weather . She's got a cute lil Corona bikini that she's been telling me about . :D

86350x
02-08-2005, 10:52 PM
16??????????????????????

Man, that is just wrong dude! I guess it wouldn't hurt to look,but she didn't look 16:confused: Must eat lots of chicken, has a curvey figure. Alot of these new age chicks come from the factory like that these days though.

If she can't go out in a bikini, tell her she isn't a real canadian:p

Quad18star
02-08-2005, 10:57 PM
16??????????????????????

Man, that is just wrong dude! I guess it wouldn't hurt to look,but she didn't look 16:confused: Must eat lots of chicken, has a curvey figure. Alot of these new age chicks come from the factory like that these days though.

If she can't go out in a bikini, tell her she isn't a real canadian:p

LMAO ... I didn't know she was 16 till she told me a few weeks after . But meh ... age is just a number . She doesn't look nor act like most young broads . Also she does have a nice body ... she's in all types of sports .... volleyball , hockey , track and field , rides horses ..... she's in shape .

I've told ehr she should get into a bikini out in the snow .... she said something about hard nips .... then I started fantasizing and didn't hear what she said after that . :blah:

86350x
02-08-2005, 11:02 PM
Didn't you see all of the wives and gf's from mich and indiana that strip down on the side of the trail?

And that harmony chick (thats your nieghbor) up there gets naked on the side of the trail:confused: In other words cold is not an excuse!

Just tell her that hard nipps look sexier:p Because they do:confused: I forgot 16 is legal for you. Just don't go down to Pre-teens there Greg.

Quad18star
02-08-2005, 11:04 PM
That harmony chick is one of a kind . :p I'm waiting to see new pics of her still . :devil:

Don't worry ... I have an age limit .... so do the police . ;) But as long as I stay within a 5 year age limit , I'm all set ... atleast until I'm 30 ..... then a 20 year old is fair game . :cool:

Mxjunkie
02-08-2005, 11:06 PM
That harmony chick is one of a kind . :p I'm waiting to see new pics of her still . :devil:

Don't worry ... I have an age limit .... so do the police . ;) But as long as I stay within a 5 year age limit , I'm all set ... atleast until I'm 30 ..... then a 20 year old is fair game . :cool:

that sounds awesome, damn canada sounds better and better lol

86350x
02-08-2005, 11:14 PM
Gregs scared of chicks 20 to 35:p

Why aren't you trying to find out her sister's phone # since she looks just like her:confused: Pluss with a larger rack I think:confused:

Quad18star
02-08-2005, 11:20 PM
Gregs scared of chicks 20 to 35:p

Why aren't you trying to find out her sister's phone # since she looks just like her:confused: Pluss with a larger rack I think:confused:

LMAO .... I ain't scared ... I just like fresh stuff . :D

And who's sister are you talking about ?? That Harmony chick ??

SGA
02-08-2005, 11:45 PM
Why is it anytime money is being talked about, women are brought into the conversation??:D

Quad18star
02-08-2005, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Why is it anytime money is being talked about, women are brought into the conversation??:D

LMAO .....cuz I've had 2 money pits in the last 4 years . :grr:

Now since I'm single , I find myself spending $$ on my quad . I don't get the same "joy" of spending money on my quad as I do on a woman though . Atleast on a woman , if I spend $1000 I get a lil something for atleast a week .... spend $1000 on a quad and I don't know what I get . :(

86350x
02-09-2005, 08:22 AM
LMAO .... I ain't scared ... I just like fresh stuff . :D

And who's sister are you talking about ?? That Harmony chick ??

Yes her!

Don't be affraid either:p

Cody_300ex
02-09-2005, 02:08 PM
I HATE spending money on anything thats not quad related.

Quad18star
02-09-2005, 03:10 PM
Yes her!

Don't be affraid either:p

LMAO ..... Don't make me go Cougar hunting this weekend and have to bring along a camera to prove I ain't affraid . :blah:

86350x
02-09-2005, 10:47 PM
LMAO ..... Don't make me go Cougar hunting this weekend and have to bring along a camera to prove I ain't affraid . :blah:

CHICKEN!:p

I don't believe you:confused: