PDA

View Full Version : everyone tells me i need anger managment

MY450R
02-08-2005, 11:39 AM
what the hell is everyone saying this to me for?
i come to work in a good mood sometimes
yes recently i did a couple things in anger but they were no big deal
2 weeks ago i got pissed at how much traffic was on the road when there shouldnt be any so i punched the chit out of my steering wheeel and broke it in half.then one day last week a guy pissed me off so when we got to the red light i got out and ran up to his car and started yelling for him to roll down his window while swearing and all that good stuff(yeah i really wanted to kill the dude) but all in all ive been good.
idk i think ive been happy lately but everyone thinks im an angry guy!
this is what im thinking:confused: :confused:

wilkin250r
02-08-2005, 12:01 PM
If you broke your steering wheel because of traffic, and you actually got OUT of your vehicle to cuss out another driver, then yes, you have issues.

roostin_dale
02-08-2005, 12:05 PM
i've taken anger management, it sucks:o

quadracer511
02-08-2005, 12:07 PM
ive taken it its boring n it dont help the only plus was the guy leader thing always brought us food

MY450R
02-08-2005, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
If you broke your steering wheel because of traffic, and you actually got OUT of your vehicle to cuss out another driver, then yes, you have issues.
yeah well it wasnt just because of traffic it was also because i had been drinking .but the dude i got out and ******ed at almost killed me and then he flipped me off!! it was totally his fault and all i did was look at him like this:huh so he flipped me off then i was:mad: :macho and wanted his arse on a platter

Mxjunkie
02-08-2005, 12:28 PM
I have a short fuse too, but i dont exactly want to go to anger management lol sounds like bs to me.. A few days ago my mom kinda pushed me a little to far and I went on a punching/destroying spree, Punched a few things, busted open my nuckle, I dont think I solved anything but beat the piss out of some non living things and hurt my hand :o a friend of mine has serious anger problems, the heater core in his truck broke so he punched the truck, threw a trash can at me, chased us with a weed wacker, then his neighbor said i pissed in his truck and he grabbed his gun, so i continued to tell him no and he popped out a shell, soo i ran in the woods, he eventually calmed down.. anger isnt a good thing :(

Quad18star
02-08-2005, 12:33 PM
I've been very restless in the last few months . This chit about not being able to do much is really starting to get to me plus it's been cold and chitty weather lately . I find myself short fused lately .... but I try and keep it under control . I usually just punch a pillow for 10 minutes ... I learnt that saves the knuckles instead of hitting the walls or doors .... less expensive also .

Samson
02-08-2005, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by MY450R
2 weeks ago i got pissed at how much traffic was on the road when there shouldnt be any so i punched the chit out of my steering wheeel and broke it in half.then one day last week a guy pissed me off so when we got to the red light i got out and ran up to his car and started yelling for him to roll down his window while swearing and all that good stuff(yeah i really wanted to kill the dude) but all in all ive been good.

And nothings changed since you got to put Molly Dolly back up in the attic? You need to resolve the real issue instead of blowing up at the little things.

...but since you can't kill the ex???? Hmmmm? :blah:

alimdar2times
02-08-2005, 12:39 PM
I had to take some if those classes myself, it wasn't really a whole lot of fun. Thing is, you could take 80 classes in a row, and if you don't want to change, you aren't going to. It really is that simple. Me, I decided that I was getting tired of patching drywall and bandaging knuckles so I made the effort to get it in check. Also, I didn't want my kids to see that sort of behavior, pretty good motivating factor.

As far as going after someone in their car, no more of that for me. Believe me when I say this, the first time someone shows you their pistol in an extremely menacing fashion is usually the last time you approach someone in their car.... that's good old-fashioned experience talking there :eek2:

Big400EX
02-08-2005, 12:51 PM
yeah well it wasnt just because of traffic it was also because i had been drinking .but the dude i got out and ******ed at almost killed me and then he flipped me off!! it was totally his fault and all i did was look at him like this:huh so he flipped me off then i was:mad: :macho and wanted his arse on a platter

Your an ***, obviously the guy who you just *****ed at for no reason is going to want to kill you if your cursin up a storm at him and making a big scene when it's all up in your head, go see a psychiatrist or somethin.. :huh

Quad18star
02-08-2005, 12:53 PM
Instead of taking anger management classes , just watch Bad Boyz 2 and do the " Woooooo Saaahhhhhh " while rubbing your ears . :p

PHAT400
02-08-2005, 12:55 PM
ANGRY PERSON HUH... BIG MAN HUH... DRUNK EH... BEAT THE CHIT OUTTA A POOR DEFENSELESS STEARING WHEEL HUH? NO YOUR NOT AN ANGRY PERSON AT ALL MAN...

:D

Drunk or not man I would say you might have a few issue's that need to be dealt with... The first thing (from your post's) I think it would be the split with your ex...

Your a big boy and I'm sure you can see what would be considered an "ANGER MANAGEMENT'" problem.. Just imagine being next to a vehicle and some dude is whipping the snot out of his steering wheel cussing up a storm. would'nt you think that poor guy has issue's?

Step back a little and look at your actions.

You'll be alright...

;)

02-08-2005, 12:57 PM
from some of your posts here on this site I could already tell you needed help but im probably not one to talk

MY450R
02-08-2005, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Big400EX
Your an ***, obviously the guy who you just *****ed at for no reason is going to want to kill you if your cursin up a storm at him and making a big scene when it's all up in your head, go see a psychiatrist or somethin.. :huh
ok you obviously cant read or cant understand what your reading
i wasnt doing anything at first until he flipped me off
and theres no need to be calling me an ***.dont respond to my post if your going to be calling me names.i dont care what you say but dont call me names

...but since you can't kill the ex???? Hmmmm?
yeah actually i just heard from my lawyer that day and it was bad news so i decided to go drinking to get it off my mind
haha she wants more than what she already got which was everything
:D :D

quadrcr161
02-08-2005, 01:13 PM
so you punched and broke a metal ringed steering wheel in half, then you were out drinking and driving and though it would be a good idea to get out and yell at someone? :huh :confused:

MY450R
02-08-2005, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by quadrcr161
so you punched and broke a metal ringed steering wheel in half, then you were out drinking and driving and though it would be a good idea to get out and yell at someone? :huh :confused:
no they didnt happen in the same day

initall
02-08-2005, 01:24 PM
I took those classes also, didn't really help. I also have jumped out of the car to confront someone and got a gun pulled on me, that was scary. Since then i don't get road rage. But i really started settleing down, was when i had kids, i did not want to show them that it was okay to loose your head.

Plus fixing stuff gets old
replacing stuff get expensive

But i know it is hard to stay cool when life keeps kicking you down

MY450R
02-08-2005, 01:44 PM
ive never flipped out like that until recently when all this crap happened to me and knowing i cant do anything about it

PHAT400
02-08-2005, 02:38 PM
It's tough man, I flipped out one day with my wife and boy in the car..... THAT WAS A MISTAKE.... Some kid's (16-18) were driving like ***'s behind me really putting us in danger, i slowed to let them pass and they both started flipping me off and cussing at me out the window.. Well being the tough guy I was i laid on the horn behind them until we came to a 4 way stop. They turned slowly through the intersection and I jumped by them to go straight. They stopped so I stopped put the car in park and jumped out. Well, my wife was freakn out and jumped in the driver seat and drove off. She left me to be the big bad dude I was to fight these little mouthy punk's.... Well, as luck would have it they did not see me get out of the car, so when I rounded the corner of the church parking lot in a full sprint... they shat themselves and took of..... I was lucky, they outnumbered me and possibly could have taken me...

MORAL..

Don't be stupid... Keep your cool :devil:

citizennobody
02-08-2005, 02:54 PM
I have been to anger management and it took every bit of self control I had to not lose it around all those stupid people....anger management made me angrier and made me realize that I wasn't that bad....but it was court appointed, so i had no choice

zephead400ex
02-08-2005, 03:01 PM
I'm with ya bro! Since my ex-gf and I broke up in July, I've done a lot of stupid chit....A LOT! I'm not really going to indulge in a public forum, but believe me, I know when/why my problems started, but that doesn't give me any right.

I hope the best for a man!

sly400ex
02-08-2005, 03:20 PM
Trust me, you don't want to got involved in a road rage incident, the law prosecutes HARD now days for fights on the road. I found out the hard way.......Now I have a criminal record for the rest of my life due to two young guys starting with me.:(

knighttime
02-08-2005, 06:15 PM
then id say you do need it. but, why not just grow up a little bit and realize that you prolly look very immature when you are throwing one of your "fits".:rolleyes:

JTRtrx250r
02-08-2005, 08:25 PM
I got the same probs, but over the yrs have realized that what you do and how you act does affect you later, most of my pals are "iffy" of me when IM in a chitty mood, and that alone is enough to bother me. Rage leads to action w/ me and its not always a good thing, Ive broke and done some stupid chit b/c of it

Besides, Anger management just pisses me off LOL:D :blah:

Gotta maintain bro!

Quad18star
02-08-2005, 08:50 PM
I'll be the anger management doctor .

Come on guys ..... rub your ears and say it with me ... " Woooooo Saaaaaaahhhh " :p

86350x
02-08-2005, 09:17 PM

You need to go find a chick and you know...............................

I bet you'll be in a good mood for weeks.:D

SGA
02-09-2005, 12:08 AM
The only thing that will stop your uncontrolled anger is finding out what the root of it is. The tantrums are only the result of a deeper issue going on. Once you find peace inside, the outbursts will stop.

Samson
02-09-2005, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Once you find peace inside, the outbursts will stop.

I think that's about the best advice I've heard! :)

UglyMotha™
02-09-2005, 07:28 AM
I think you have issues period, and can use all the management you can get :o

zedicus00
02-09-2005, 07:37 AM
dude dont worry about it, its a stress thing. im the same way, a lil stress and the 9 bajillion bad drivers out there and i cant make it to the grocery store withought bein so mad i hafta yell or sumthin.. (punched through double paned tinted safty glass one time) jus take it out on an inanement object and things will b o.k.

PHAT400
02-09-2005, 07:58 AM
Get a heavy bag.... :devil:

dunnonuttin
02-09-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
i've taken anger management, it sucks:o yea really sein how all my anger management therapist taught me was why we shouldnt beat the hell out of a drink machine when it takes our money. ABSS is gettin rediculous with fights. gettin sent to this dumb teen court chit jus for a fight and then gettin anger management, 14 hours of community service and then 2 jury duties for the bullchit teen court. i would have rather had the fight on my record than go through all that chit again:o :rolleyes:

Cody_300ex
02-09-2005, 05:34 PM
I had to go to anger mangement for school. The only reason I stayed in there was I got to get out of my english class (hate the teacher) and I slept threw the whole thing. I was supposed to take 6 but only ended up takin 4 cause I was in Detention for cussing out my bus driver, then cussin out a subsitute teacher the next day. :ermm:

Giz400ex
02-09-2005, 05:48 PM
I took those classes also but I recently went to medication! I still get pissed off but I don't over react. I like this me alot better than the old me:D

02-09-2005, 06:19 PM
I had to take anger managment in third grade. I really dont remeber much about it. Just that my teacher was asian.......:chinese:

bulkdriverlp
02-09-2005, 06:36 PM
classes or courses isnt the way i would go. i have this problem right now. well mine is for anti-depression and anxiety. pretty good drugs. you need to see you doctor and tell him your issues he can hook up with some mind drugs thatl help you out. youll have to try a couple different ones cause paxil is known to have "male" side effects if ya know what i mean....

dober250R
02-09-2005, 08:39 PM
hahaha, what kind of male side effects are you talking about? I think I need medication 2, if I went to a therapis, I would want to pile drive them thru the couch for trying to keep me so calm. Nothing pisses me off more than someone who is trying to be calm, to make me be calm!!! The only anger management that works is to be on meds, and to me, that's just a cover up, if you don't like my jerk of a self, don't come near me!!!!!!

dober250R
02-09-2005, 08:40 PM
I tell that to all the ex girlfriends, keeps them away pretty good

bama400ex
02-09-2005, 10:25 PM
well i dunno really know if you need anger managment or not. if you come up on the right car and get out and start acting like an idiot your time is coming. you will learn a lesson that no anger managment class could ever teach you. but if you can find a post whore managment class you should look into that.

86350x
02-09-2005, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
classes or courses isnt the way i would go. i have this problem right now. well mine is for anti-depression and anxiety. pretty good drugs. you need to see you doctor and tell him your issues he can hook up with some mind drugs thatl help you out. youll have to try a couple different ones cause paxil is known to have "male" side effects if ya know what i mean....

Didn't know you were the depressed type there ed:confused:

JTRtrx250r
02-10-2005, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by 86350x
Didn't know you were the depressed type there ed:confused: you might be suprised man, alot more ppl are depressed than lead to beleive..

MY450R
02-10-2005, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by bama400ex
well i dunno really know if you need anger managment or not. if you come up on the right car and get out and start acting like an idiot your time is coming. you will learn a lesson that no anger managment class could ever teach you. but if you can find a post whore managment class you should look into that.

aahhahaha good post man !!
first off i said this is my first time doing anything like this ever so i know i dont need anger classes nor do i need drugs however i should look into post whore managment lol

Samson
02-10-2005, 08:16 AM
i should look into post whore managment lol

You and me both! I'm gonna get fired one of these days. :o

.......I always thought whores made good money? Not true! :p

SlapNutz
02-10-2005, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
you might be suprised man, alot more ppl are depressed than lead to beleive..

lotss of peeple need azzz kikkings too:cuss:

JTRtrx250r
02-10-2005, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by SlapNutz
lotss of peeple need azzz kikkings too:cuss: step up SHIMP!:macho wasn't me that pee'd in your tank...:devil:

SlapNutz
02-10-2005, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
step up SHIMP!:macho wasn't me that pee'd in your tank...:devil: .

thates BUll****tch:cuss:

JTRtrx250r
02-10-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by SlapNutz

thates BUll****tch:cuss: WHAT?? Monkey...I want my $$ back:grr: :cuss: or Im tellin' him what you did to his sister:devil:

popo
02-10-2005, 12:20 PM
I had to take an anger management class once.

THE FRICKING INSTRUCTOR WAS A TREE HUGGER AND I WANTED TO PISS IN HIS COFFEE.

Aw! I feel better now.

:devil: