PDA

View Full Version : Attention Mhsc Atv Racers

YAMAHAVIPER
02-08-2005, 10:06 AM
MANY RACERS HAVE ASKED ME WHY WE ONLY GIVE ITP TIRES TO A FEW CLASSES.THE ANSWER IS THAT WHEN I STARTED RECEIVING TIRES FROM ITP WE GAVE TIRES TO THE AMATEUR CLASSES AND NOT THE EXPERTS AT THAT TIME WE HAD FEWER CLASSES AND THE 8 TIRES WE RECEIVE WERE ENOUGH,BUT TIMES CHANGE FOR THE BETTER AND NOW WE HAVE MORE CLASSES AND WE NEED MORE TIRES.

SOLUTION; DONELSON CYCLES{SOUTH COUNTY LARRY WHALEN}AND ITP TIRES WILL DONATE TO ALL ATV 2005 SEASON CHAMPIONS 2 FRONT OR REAR TIRES FOR THEIR EFFORTS. THIS MEANS AS MANY AS 18 TIRES GIVEN AT THE BANQUET.

REQUIREMENTS:RIDER MUST USE ITP TIRES FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON AND RUN AT LEAST 2 ITP STICKERS ON THEIR QUAD AT ALL TIMES.

QUESTIONS:CALL LARRY 314-849-1830 OR YAMAHASOUTH@ATTGLOBAL.NET

ELIGIBLE CLASSES

AA , A , B , B VET , C , C VET ,SENIOR , 2-3-4 , 4-STROKE STOCK

79400ex
02-08-2005, 10:29 AM
way to go yamahaviper for backing the missouri atv racers and itp for coming on board.

geogeorge
02-08-2005, 11:34 AM
Way to go Larry and ITP.
Any one needing ITP stickers let me know. I have a handfull of them just get with me at the first race.

Everyone should make it a point to at least call and thank Larry. He has for years steeped up to help out . He is a great guy.

Now, Larry dust of the waud and come racing will you. I wont to wipp up on you.

YAMAHAVIPER
02-08-2005, 02:07 PM
TOO OLD ,TOO SLOW,I GO SO SLOW IT LOOKS LIKE IM NOT MOVING,USE A SUNDIAL FOR MY LAP TIMES.PLUS GEOFF WE HAVE YOU TO TALK SMACK.

LARRY

Johnny & Monica
02-08-2005, 02:15 PM
Larry it`s people like you who make a good ATV series Now we need about 12 more shops like you to do there part.Thanks Larry if I was on your side of the state I would be your daily customer:D

powerstroke
02-08-2005, 02:42 PM
thank you for your support larry!!!!!!! because of your participation in the series I have always patronized your shop whenever possible even though there are shops much closer to my home. I have always found you and your staff to be very courtious, straightforward and knowledgeable. We appreciate the help! thanks again! Matt

shep
02-08-2005, 03:37 PM
:bandit: good job Larry ,i have some ITP stickers i'll bring to the first race!!I dont run ITP, but think its awsome you and ITP are willing to particapate. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING , LARRY WHALEN AT DONELSON's

geogeorge
02-08-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by YAMAHAVIPER
TOO OLD ,TOO SLOW,I GO SO SLOW IT LOOKS LIKE IM NOT MOVING,USE A SUNDIAL FOR MY LAP TIMES.PLUS GEOFF WE HAVE YOU TO TALK SMACK.

LARRY

Your about the same age as I am and I still race.
I'm sure your no slower then you were when you did race.:devil:

Thanks again. this ITP thing is going to be great.
I even have the rimes now to put them on.

geogeorge
02-10-2005, 02:24 PM
This is awsume Larry.
I'll be in to get a new set of HDs for my rims soon.
Also got a reply on that quad. What a joke.
I'll tell you about it later.
Geoff

geogeorge
02-16-2005, 04:00 PM
All right guys its getting closer.
Make sure you have your tires and everything ready to go.
Again thanks larry.
Things are starting to come to gather now.
we have a gear compain and ITP all helping back up the missouri races. This is great.
Now, lets see what elese we can do.
I have one of my sponcers talked into sending some great things not only to march of dimes but also for the banquit at the end of the year. I'm going to try and get even more stuff.

Remimber its a team effort.

tprender
02-16-2005, 05:45 PM
Thanks for the help Larry. So I have to get rid of 2 new Razer 1's 20x11x9 at $55 each. This is for the people that don't want ITP tires.

Rdogg450
02-16-2005, 09:01 PM
Thanks alot Larry.........
That is an awesome store you have...... wish there were more owners with your attitude.:cool:

geogeorge
02-18-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by tprender
Thanks for the help Larry. So I have to get rid of 2 new Razer 1's 20x11x9 at $55 each. This is for the people that don't want ITP tires.

you have money tom so we don't feel sorry for you.:blah:

Michelle
03-02-2005, 08:07 PM
Thanks Larry, you do alot for the series. I know my husband Duane walked away from the banquet in January with some very nice items donated by you. It great to have such a great supporter of the series. Thanks again!

Johnson's Old Lady

geogeorge
03-02-2005, 09:43 PM
Again anyone needing ITP stickers get a hold of me at the races. I have a stack of them and will be more then glade to give you some.

Thanks Larry

by the way. I ran my Hole shot HDs at 4 races last year, 10 times of play riding, and Lebanon and they still look great lots of tread and did a grate job at all the races. I love the HDs.

geogeorge
03-04-2005, 05:33 AM
:D