PDA

View Full Version : GNC round 2

TheMachine
02-08-2005, 10:03 AM
Who will all be at Lake Whitney for the 2nd round of the GNC. I will be attending my first GNC race ever.:D :blah: :macho

RedRacer44
02-09-2005, 11:35 PM
I will be there for sure!! I'm stoked and ready to rip!! Hey man....I see you're from Duncan. I have some friends from Davidson (south of Fredrick).

Do you race TQRA? Or just race there at the track in Duncan? Is that track pretty sweet??

APPLE1
02-10-2005, 05:42 AM
I'M GOING. IT WILL BE FUN TO WATCH! ARE YOU GOING TO THE GNCC THIS WEEKEND?

RedRacer44
02-10-2005, 10:15 AM
No, my bike wont work for the GNCCs. TOO WIDE! Heh, i'll be hitting trees all day! I'd like to go watch the GNCC but i have an Arenacross race here in Oklahoma!

TheMachine
02-10-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by RedRacer44
I will be there for sure!! I'm stoked and ready to rip!! Hey man....I see you're from Duncan. I have some friends from Davidson (south of Fredrick).
Do you race TQRA? Or just race there at the track in Duncan? Is that track pretty sweet??
I should be racing in the coming up TQRA series. I was track champion at the Duncan track. It's an alright track but mostly big table tops. There's a double a small step up and whoops but nothing real big except for the 85 foot tbl. See everyone there.:D :blah: :macho

RedRacer44
02-10-2005, 07:51 PM
Thats cool man. What class ya going to run at TQRA and at the national??

I'm running Open B at TQRAs and probably Production C or Production B...not sure yet.