PDA

View Full Version : 250R possibly for sale wanted to know what you guys think

onefast3gen
02-08-2005, 08:03 AM
Ok i got a 87 250r i might be selling cause i hardly ever use it. The quad is pretty much mint. Its got red original plastics that are trimmed in the front. a ceet seat cover with a minor tear in it from it leaning up against something in the garage cause the way i store it is standing up on the grab bar. The tear is about a inche long and filled with a epoxy so it wont spread. Its got renthal handle bars. dg alloy front bumper nerf bars and a alloy grab bar.
The frame is reinforced and powder coated black. Its got denton a-arms +2 aluimium radiator strouds. Its got turf tamers in the back on bead locks with wheel spacers and hole shots in the front on douglas rims (front rims arent bead locks). Its got a paul turner mid range pipe chrome, fmf read block with carbon fiber reeds, 39mm carb i got from dr with twist throttle, cool head i think it has a 19mm dome so i dont have to run race gas, the motor is port and polished by last rebel racing. niks prox piston and rings. hindson clutch basket with cr500 springs. stainless steal brake lines. I also got a bash guard i never put on. It doesnt have lights. The air box is stock with the ducting removed and the cover is removed. I had the quad since i was about 16 or 17 and im 24 now. Im thinking about selling it and was just wondering what you guys think it is worth. I dont have pics of it right now but can get pics. There maybe some small stuff i havent mentioned that i got but cant think of now. I have rebuilt the quad over a couple of times and the last time i did it was in 98. The quad runs mint and starts 1st or 2nd kick for me everytime. Runs better then most of my friends stock or slighty modded banshees and is tuned just about perfect. once warmed up no bogging at all. So just let me knw what you guys think. Thanks

Eddiesanders250
02-08-2005, 05:57 PM
got a oicture of it?

onefast3gen
02-09-2005, 12:29 AM
Not now i cant get them. If you are interested let me know and ill get some pics on here. I dont have a scanners so id have to have m grandpa do it.

onefast3gen
02-10-2005, 02:45 PM
I got pics if any1 is interested e-mail me at blackmazda7@aol.com or you can just im me if im on