PDA

View Full Version : Look out world HE'S movin on up!!!

dirtmomma
02-08-2005, 07:43 AM
Ok well yesterday was lil man's 6th BD, this is what his big brother handed down to him!! DJ(big bro) put new axle bearings in it, tore it all the way down, cleaned everything up new fuel line, new rear tires, all for his baby brother!!

So he was gonna start riding it @ the dunes in a couple weeks BUT as it was sitting in the drivway idling, he was standing there blipping the throttle so I said, well go get your helmet, I got a HUGE grin & he was off getting his helmet!! I really didn't think he would LOL
Well he hopped on er we put the throttle limiter in about 3/4 way & put it in 1st gear, well he was off he IMMEDIATLY had a HUGE smile on his face & was TOTALLY concentrating on riding it!! He had that look of determanation hahahaa
WEll needless to say by the end of riding he was in 2nd gear, limiter almost all the way out & looking to shift up :eek: :devil: I think he likes it LOL, I could tell he can steer it WAYYYYY easier than his LEM it' not so stiff!! So here I am looking like one of those parents @ the races I despise LOL, they put thier kids on big ol quads, but there is one difference Trevor has been riding on his own for 2 yrs now!! Anyway just thought I would post a couple pics,
This is a HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOY!!

dirtmomma
02-08-2005, 07:45 AM
one more

dirtmomma
02-08-2005, 07:47 AM
HI Mom!! Tell me this child doesn't look happy LOL

AtvMxRider
02-08-2005, 05:02 PM
get some nerfs or put some heel guards on that think Momma I would hate to see little man get sucked under those rear tires:(

dirtmomma
02-08-2005, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
get some nerfs or put some heel guards on that think Momma I would hate to see little man get sucked under those rear tires:(

:o I KNOW I'm a bad dog :( we are taking it up this weekend to have some "baskets" fabbed on it :) the stock plastic ones are all broken up. We just might see if our welder can make a little set of nerfs but it will be fixed I worry about that too :)