PDA

View Full Version : Best riding in the country!!!

balls2da-wall
02-07-2005, 08:50 PM
Where is the best place to ride trails and woods in the USA? and when i say "best" i mean best!!! I plan on spending a week somewhere in the summer and I want to make sure its the best riding possible...

kwatts400
02-08-2005, 12:08 AM
Hatfield/McCoy for trails. That would be my guess.

bradley300
02-08-2005, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by kwatts400
Hatfield/McCoy for trails. That would be my guess.

ditto!

balls2da-wall
02-08-2005, 11:07 AM
Where are they located? I am also the type of person that doesn't putt around the trails...since I do race cross country its not in my blood to stop and look and the scenery!;) :p :D

mxdad
02-08-2005, 11:19 AM
Their website (http://www.trailsheaven.com/)

I've never been but everyone I know that goes there loves it.

bloodhound400
02-08-2005, 11:34 AM
hatfield MCcoy would be where i would go ive been their about 10 times in 2 years, they have got hard medium and easy trails,trails you have to putt on and trails you can run wide open on.i stay in a cabin in man,west virginia and we ride our quads on the road about 5 miles to the trail head.if you want the email address where i stay holla back!! ps, the cabin will hold like 20 or more people and its pretty cheap.

balls2da-wall
02-08-2005, 02:00 PM
do you pay to ride the trails?

Rico
02-08-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by balls2da-wall
do you pay to ride the trails?

Go look at the 2005 hatfield thread about 6 below this thread and read up.

Bring it on in July unless your skeeeeeert....:eek:

balls2da-wall
02-08-2005, 05:46 PM
we would also be doing some filming on for a XC film so when do you think would be a good time to go and maybe catch some good riders there?

bradley300
02-09-2005, 08:51 AM
come to our hatfield ride there should be at least 20 of us there. plus theres is competition hill climbing and drag racing near by

there are plenty of good riders that come to our hatfield ride, but whats the fun in that? suggestion, keep the camera on me and that film will be a best seller!:devil:

Rico
02-09-2005, 08:54 AM
we would also be doing some filming on for a XC film so when do you think would be a good time to go and maybe catch some good riders there?

A couple Pro's will probably be there, A riders, B riders, C riders, guys that wreck a lot like Bradley.

You'll have a great time garaunteed.....:D

Do a search for Hatfield McCoy and find some of the threads we made after we got back and look at the pics. I have more fun at the Hatfeild rides than any Race can offer.

balls2da-wall
02-09-2005, 10:36 AM
When do you guys plan on going? exact dates? I will try to set something up with a few riders I know and we will try to come down!

dle52
02-13-2005, 01:03 PM
The best I know of is in California.......You can hit everything from dunes to trails all within hours of each other. My personal favorite is Hungry Valley OHV http://ohv.parks.ca.gov/default.asp?page_id=1192 It is 1 1/2 hours north of LA. It has all technicalities and even has two MX tracks (two wheelers only). $6.00 a day gets access into it and camping at no extra fee. Glamis is six hours south of it, or you can head to the desert 20 miles east of Hungry Valley and ride out there. Plenty of Pros come to Hungry Valley and Glamis!!!!!

bearman02
02-13-2005, 02:42 PM
When do you guys plan on going? exact dates? I will try to set something up with a few riders I know and we will try to come down! The h/m trails offer about any type of riding you want.If you wanna climb straight up the side of the mtn or if you wanna hammer down. We had some professional dirt bike riders from kansas stay at our lodge last year and he said it was some of the best riding he`s ever gotten to do.If your in need of lodging you should check out our web site at
http://www.atvblackbearlodge.com

throwinitup
02-14-2005, 12:39 PM
WELLSVILLE, OH rated #3 in the nation by dirtwheels at one time. 2500+ acres, no rules, no regulations, just put your lid on, and RIP IT UP!!