PDA

View Full Version : What happend to Ben Jackson??

OutlawEX
02-07-2005, 07:53 PM
Well i always to hear ben jackson being such a good rider. And in 2003 i seen he raced a local race in michigan and i have not heard about him since then? Is he done racing or what happend he was such a good rider:confused:

lt250r91
02-07-2005, 08:16 PM
He still does some local races here and there. He shows up every year at our local fair race right outside Johnstown, Ohio at the Hartford Fair in August. The race is usually on the First or second Thursday of the month in August.

If I remember right he has had some back problems that have kept him from competiting at the national level. He still likes to race and ride. Last year he was on a YFZ at Hartford and won the pro race and finished 2nd in the 4-stroke class due to bending his axle on the Yamaha trying to clear a triple jump that the bikes were barely clearing.

Here's the link to the fair's website
http://www.hartfordfair.com/

rookiex
11-16-2005, 04:03 PM
I use to ride with him all the time when he was going to grumpy valley.When i first got my dale I let him ride it b/c he use to race for NAC/CDALE a few years back.He did a 120 ft double at grumpy on it and he got the 450 the same day an he was just braking it in.If you go to jackson indoors or the expo center this indoor season he will race or be there with a friend.Real nice guy.