PDA

View Full Version : my 450r's first holeshot

redrider05
02-07-2005, 07:53 PM
hey guys check out my video of me pullin the hole against all those yfz n built 250r's.....this was my first race on my new baby

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/download.cgi?mem_id=80210&fil_unique=QggpPtTM228AAAnnzAk

seven
02-07-2005, 08:49 PM
The video I saw looked like a YFz on the outside took the holeshot then a black 450r to the inside. Around the corner the 450R By maybe a bumper becouse the yfz went to the outside.

redrider05
02-07-2005, 08:58 PM
well that yfz would have got it but he was on the outside.....the the other bike was a 265pv R and he went inside n nailed a heybale.....so that left me outfront on my stock R....hehe

seven
02-07-2005, 09:01 PM
Great job on the holeshot. I wishh we had a track like that around here!!

honduh440
02-07-2005, 11:50 PM
looks to me like u got 3rd................. sorry

UglyMotha™
02-08-2005, 10:17 AM
hey that's summit i was there, just spectating though

and for the retard, that pic doesn't prove anything cause there's one more turn and then the starting line was halfway thru the rythm section and if you crossed the starting line first then you got the holeshot award, so leave the kid alone :rolleyes:

but................ there's always a butt, seeing how it's daylight outside that was either a practice heat or a qualifier so there was now holeshot award given

redrider05
02-08-2005, 04:03 PM
yea i did get third at that point n that pic......but after the next turn i was infront.....it was summit indoors n that was the main on sunday.....i dont really care if i got the holeshot or not i really jus wanted to post my video thats all.....:chinese:

dpizz450
02-08-2005, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by honduh440
looks to me like u got 3rd................. sorry

to bad that wasn't the holeshot line huh you retarded piece of chit.

honduh440
02-08-2005, 11:22 PM
you posted a video saying it is yourself pulling the holeshot but yet the video stops right their "holeshots dont go threw rythem sections" ...................so its actually a video of you on your way to pull the holeshot.............hmmmm

im not going to argue about something so immature but i will state the facts

Mxjunkie
02-08-2005, 11:41 PM
jezz u guys really flew around that corner :eek2:

UglyMotha™
02-09-2005, 06:57 AM

im not going to argue about something so immature but i will state the facts

that would be the smart thing to do since you seem to have no clue what your talking about

JDiablo
02-09-2005, 07:17 AM
The vid doesnt work for me :(

honduh440
02-09-2005, 12:01 PM
dude you are officially the stupidest person on this message board! I can tell your one of those kids that ride in their backyard on sundays because only a wanna be would think the "holeshot" line is the starting line...................... IT IS THE PERSON WHO EXITS THE FIRST TURN FIRST!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle_Racer_31
02-09-2005, 12:05 PM
Nice....:p

UglyMotha™
02-09-2005, 12:23 PM
dude you are officially the stupidest person on this message board! I can tell your one of those kids that ride in their backyard on sundays because only a wanna be would think the "holeshot" line is the starting line...................... IT IS THE PERSON WHO EXITS THE FIRST TURN FIRST!!!!!!!!!!

"wanna be" LMGDAO

your too cute, i dunno whether to laugh or show you pity

I was there you werent.............. i told you how they determined the holeshot winner, feel free to think what you want or pop of at the mouth which ever makes you feel more mature

honduh440
02-09-2005, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
hey that's summit i was there, just spectating though

sounds like the definition of a wanna be to me

UglyMotha™
02-09-2005, 01:13 PM
I'll be sure to invite you next time to push me around the track, any more comments to prove how bright you are :rolleyes:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid156/p91cc3eb56db3df232db8db8874098350/f543f99d.jpg

honduh440
02-09-2005, 01:18 PM
if you still think the first person to the starting line wins the holeshot then i give up

UglyMotha™
02-09-2005, 01:22 PM
wipe the glaze from your eyes, I told you that this is how the track determined the holeshot winner, i never said that that was how i determined it, what can't you seem to comprehend here :huh does your brain not compute much :confused:

Chino
02-09-2005, 01:30 PM
wipe the glaze from your eyes, I told you that this is how the track determined the holeshot winner, i never said that that was how i determined it, what can't you seem to comprehend here :huh does your brain not compute much :confused:

LMFAO, this is to funny. Why can't he understand different tracks and circuits and series's run things different than some people are used to. Some places do determine the holeshot by the first one thru the first turn, other places determine it by the first person to cross the start/finish line on the first lap. It's all in how they determine it not what that HILLJACK think's he's talkin about. He's one of those guys that likes to compare apples to oranges again :rolleyes:

honduh440
02-09-2005, 01:35 PM
the video stops after the riders go threw the first corner. yeah i know here and their on special occasions the line is changed but very rarely. now if that video would have gone all the way threw the whoops and around i wouldnt have said anything but the guy posted him winning the holeshot and he never was ahead in the video

UglyMotha™
02-09-2005, 01:44 PM
SOOOOOOO WHAT, maybe his mom ran outta film, maybe she accidently hit the stop button, maybe sombody knocked her over the railing, but you wanna know what it really was, from that corner of track she probably didn't have a good view of the start line, but who cares let the poor kid have his glory like it really matters, you gonna loose some sleep tonight or you just gelous cause you've never gotten a hole shot, whats the point of you putting him down

UglyMotha™
02-09-2005, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Chino
LMFAO, this is to funny. Why can't he understand different tracks and circuits and series's run things different than some people are used to. Some places do determine the holeshot by the first one thru the first turn, other places determine it by the first person to cross the start/finish line on the first lap. It's all in how they determine it not what that HILLJACK think's he's talkin about. He's one of those guys that likes to compare apples to oranges again :rolleyes:

"wanna be" home boy here has probably only raced at one track in his life and needs to broaden his horizons :o

Rico
02-09-2005, 01:49 PM
you igits

I got the fargin holeshot, look at the pic a little harder...:ermm:

redrider05
02-09-2005, 01:50 PM
hey hunduh.......i jus posted the video not 4 bragging rights or nething to make this an argument thread.....all i wanted was to show everyone it 4 fun......And your the one that had to say something....dude looks like ur n third or something......well chit neone could watch it and determine that...i guess i shoulda called this my 450R's first start.....since obviously your the "holeshot genius"....N 4 everyone else thanks for replying

redrider05
02-09-2005, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Rico
you igits

I got the fargin holeshot, look at the pic a little harder...:ermm:

I thought that was u on that 300ex with the smoking problem:blah:

id like to kno how old that hunduh person is cus he is prolly some 11yr old bad ***** who is locked n a woodshed 4 life

Chino
02-10-2005, 11:11 AM
"wanna be" home boy here has probably only raced at one track in his life and needs to broaden his horizons :o

WORD

seatec
02-10-2005, 11:17 AM
yet another nice little gang bang. so proud to be part of this board. all you need to stfu and get a life.:devil:

oldschool
02-10-2005, 11:26 AM
dude prolly never rqaced a day in his life, if he does, i`de bet his riding skills are nothing to speak of, i have raced some real tough guys before, never brag or put anyone else down like that little loser, grow up girls, it sounds stupid.:rolleyes:

UglyMotha™
02-10-2005, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by seatec
yet another nice little gang bang. so proud to be part of this board. all you need to stfu and get a life.:devil:

:o http://www.exriders.com/images/usercp/logout.gif = Door :devil:

seatec
02-10-2005, 12:19 PM
:o http://www.exriders.com/images/usercp/logout.gif = Door :devil:

bite me motha :huh :devil:

UglyMotha™
02-10-2005, 12:26 PM
http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/barebutt.gif

seatec
02-10-2005, 01:30 PM
:blah:

FourFiftyFour
02-10-2005, 01:36 PM
im not a member... anyone have a user name and password theyll let me log on so i can see the video and give my expert opinion? LOL ;)