PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Super Bowl Commercial

cknox88
02-07-2005, 07:06 PM
whats everyones favorite commercial?

Even though im a chevy fan i would have to say that the commercial with all the harley guys when they pull up to a bar and theirs like 10-15 new ford trucks all lined up up front. the guys like "uhhhh well the salad bar down the roads better anyway" lol that was good

02-07-2005, 07:07 PM
Im not sure, but whats your favorite hobby? I enjoy intellectual conversations, long walks on the beach, and making 2 identical threads right next to each other.

I-7
02-07-2005, 07:13 PM
I liked the anheiser busch commericial which showed tribute to all of our soldiers

02-07-2005, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by I-7
I liked the anheiser busch commericial which showed tribute to all of our soldiers I didnt like that one at first, because none of them had any markings on their uniforms so I thought they were actors and thats just wrong, but then I say on the news that they are all Marines so now thats one of my favorites.

I liked the skydiving budweiser one where the pilot jumps out after the beer.:macho :macho :blah: :devil: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese:

MotoX3
i only watched the first half....the second half i was busy watching dudes ride fittys:blah:

hessianmx111
Favorite would have to be the Bud Light Commercial where the pilot jumps out of the plane after the case of Bud Light.

cknox88
02-07-2005, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Atkins450
Im not sure, but whats your favorite hobby? I enjoy intellectual conversations, long walks on the beach, and making 2 identical threads right next to each other.

Dang dude no reason to be a ***** about it. all i did was hit submit 2 times plus i already deleted the other one.

400exrules
02-07-2005, 08:31 PM
I liked the Busch tribute to our troops

the one where the cat knocked over the pot of chili/sauce stuff, and the guy picked up the cat and had a knife in his other hand when his girlfriend walked in and saw all the read stuff on the ground lmao

and i liked the commercial with the ford trucks when the bikers bull up and say....."i aint goin in their" and they leave lol

HtFoxChick
02-07-2005, 08:42 PM
[i]Originally posted by Atkins450 [

I liked the skydiving budweiser one where the pilot jumps out after the beer.:macho :macho :blah: :devil: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: [/B]

OMG that was good!!

Samson
02-08-2005, 07:06 AM
I liked the one where the girl walks in on the dude holding the cat and knife covered in spilled spaghetti sauce! :D

HtFoxChick
02-08-2005, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by Samson
I liked the one with the girl walks in the dude holding the cat and knife covered in spilled spaghetti sauce! :D

oh yeah! That was good too!! :D

Night Rider
02-08-2005, 07:36 AM
The one when the mokeys were photocoping their *****es was kinda funny as well, so was the girl with big boobs in front of the old people board

MY450R
02-08-2005, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by Atkins450

I liked the skydiving budweiser one where the pilot jumps out after the beer.:macho :macho :blah: :devil: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: [/B]
that one made me laugh so freakin hard!!
there wasnt to many good ones though this year
btw patriots rule!!!

Kyle_Racer_31
02-08-2005, 07:54 AM
Would have been awsome to see them have one with Quads on it
:blah: :macho :macho

Zeke
02-08-2005, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by hessianmx111
Favorite would have to be the Bud Light Commercial where the pilot jumps out of the plane after the case of Bud Light.

YES, that was so funny. i jsut about died laughing!!:blah: :macho

JRDrider22
02-08-2005, 04:34 PM
that was a good one

but i like the 3rd quarter one at the airport when they all clapped for the soldiers..thats a touchy one

spudss
02-08-2005, 07:49 PM
How about the one where the guy is on the cell taking to his buddy and he walks into the store and walks up to the counter and he is talking to his buddy telling him hes getting robbed and then says did you hear me your getting robbed and the clerk thinks hes talking to him and turns and sprays him with mace and the wife busts out the big ol cow prod stunner.. I was LMAO.. That and the cat in the spagetti sauce..