PDA

View Full Version : 2004 blaster (mint) $1500 in extras

atvnka22
02-07-2005, 02:39 PM
hi i ahve a 2004 blaster for sale.it has about 25hrs on it and is in perfect condiction.it has $1500in extras and i brought it bran new for $3500 with tax.it has pb phantom pipe,v-force 2 reeds,red lable rims with razer tires 90% tred,warrior shocks,warror hubs,blue shock covers,ac bumper and nerfs,dg grab bar and not because i fliper it,custom led lights 2 red ones on the front of the quad and 1 in the back,msr handol bars,full body skid plate and 2 back skid plates and stock handel bars never bent.this quad has never been fliped or powershifted with or raced.NOTHING is wrong with this quad and everything will be fine as long as u take care of it.u should give a oil change every 5hrs u dont have to but i do because im very mitickulas.the plastic has very few scraches and has like no rust at all on the frame and was inside a garage all winnter because i dont like to drive in winnters.i live in PINE BUSH, NY and my phone # is 845-355-2632 for any quesgions and if not there leve a message and i will call u back asap or email me at atvnka22@yahoo.com .i want $2600.00 firm, might trade for 660raptor,yfz,kfx,z400,predator 500,cannondale,450r AND CASH. GOOD LUCK, here is a pict, it was very dirty here.

http://www.vcatv.com/PBpictures/PBblasterpics/blueblaster30.jpg

atvnka22
02-15-2005, 04:03 PM
hello any body i realy need to sell this,the price is very cheap i paid 3500 for the quad and 1500for the extras.hats about 5000 i spent on it and i only have about 4hrs on with the new parts and the total hrs is about 25 tops.come on i realy need to sell this.this blaster beats warriors with no problem at all and almost beats 400ex's.com on i realy need to sell this so i can get a job and get a can so i can get to work.THANKS