PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Yamaha Warrior crankshaft

400exr
02-07-2005, 11:45 AM
Well me and a freind tore into his Warrior yesterday to find out why it wouldn't turn over. We found lots of metal shavings, which lead us to a fubar crankshaft. So, now we're looking for a crankshaft in good condition. Any year will do, but the newer the better. Any help would be great!:)

mrnate400ex
02-07-2005, 03:15 PM
good luck man, i've been looking for one for almost a year. the ones that i have found either need new bearings, a new cam gear, or a new rod. i'd say your best bet would be to buy a new wiseco crank assembly. what is wrong with your crank?? ours had a thrust washer disintigrate on one side and blew metal shavings through the whole motor. if that is the problem, i have a new rod and thrust washers that i could sell you. we were just going to rebuild ours, but the guy that said he could press it apart broke the cam gear on ours. so now we need either that whole half of the crank or a complete new one. anyhow, let me know if you want that rod.

uglywarrior
02-07-2005, 06:08 PM
Ive gotta good 99 crank layin around, i was gonna put in my warrior idk what im doin shoot me a price in good condition.