PDA

View Full Version : WppRacing Pipe Shoot Out is Completed

wppracing
02-07-2005, 06:49 AM
I have now finished the FIRSTever 450R pipe shoot out.
Thanks to Harlen for allowing us to use his land and the tires for the test. I have the results listed on my, but go to www.precision-ms.com to see all the graphs in a better format.

kssandduner
02-07-2005, 09:02 AM
My pipe didn't do so well.....:( It did beat the Sparks, and it was the loudest though!!:D I was really surprised the HMF with the QC made the most horsepower. I thought it would have been cool if they could have done a stock pipe, and maybe a stock pipe with HRC end cap, but i supposed they wouldn't have worked very well with the mods on the bike. Good work guys!

Joe

Jersey450R
02-07-2005, 09:28 AM
HMF spoke for itself :D

But then again, why didnt they throw the TC pipe in there?

Wheres the Duncan fatboy?

And why did they have HMF's with and without q cores?

Martin Blair
02-07-2005, 11:07 AM
yoshi trs?

Ex_Rider43
02-07-2005, 03:58 PM
:( I just bought my bought my sparks pipe and saw that... WTF i thought they were the best or at least ONE of the best... I should have bought a DMC alien like I had on my 400 this was THE pipe on the 400 here :grr: also cheaper :(

Ridin' Jesse
02-14-2005, 02:23 PM
Well that sold me on what pipe im getting!:D

TRXMI
02-14-2005, 04:07 PM
I like the looks of the hmf ballance pro. I wonder if it is the same or close to the one they tested?

Ted J
10-11-2007, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by wppracing
I have now finished the FIRSTever 450R pipe shoot out.
Thanks to Harlen for allowing us to use his land and the tires for the test. I have the results listed on my, but go to www.precision-ms.com to see all the graphs in a better format.

Did they take the pipe shootout down for I can't find it on their website?

chad502ex
10-11-2007, 02:27 PM
:eek2:

WOW!! this is an old thread... I remember back in 2005 when this happened... That was a fun day being there on HARLENS land syno testing pipe after pipe, pluul after pull....

Precision Motorsports should have the same domain name.... not sure if the dynos are available on his site, but I could dig them up if needed....

I'd bet Brian at WPP has them stored someone...

Ted J
10-11-2007, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by chad502ex
:eek2:

WOW!! this is an old thread... I remember back in 2005 when this happened... That was a fun day being there on HARLENS land syno testing pipe after pipe, pluul after pull....

Precision Motorsports should have the same domain name.... not sure if the dynos are available on his site, but I could dig them up if needed....

I'd bet Brian at WPP has them stored someone...

I eventually found the page on the 'links' link.

Google got me to this thread so sorry for bringing back the dead.

wppracing
10-11-2007, 07:41 PM
A blast from the past........