PDA

View Full Version : PATS superbowl 39 CHAMPS!!

FTR250Rnif
02-06-2005, 08:34 PM
holy **** that was a sweet game. i thot the eagles were gonna come back for a sec at the end..

all I can say is ....DYNASTY!!!!:blah: :D

SORRY EAGLE FANS:)

02-06-2005, 08:38 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

I cant even talk. Can you say....dynasty?????????:blah: :blah: :macho :macho :macho

Mxjunkie
02-06-2005, 08:40 PM
I guess its allways next year for our philly fans :( :tired:

Butters
02-06-2005, 08:41 PM
just like i said last summer. the eagles would play the pats and the Patriots would win number 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone dare say number 4???? :D

JR3
02-06-2005, 08:43 PM
Was it me or was Donovan out of it. He sucked. Im so glad they lost.:D

bansheeguy77
02-06-2005, 08:50 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=144280

Kyle_Racer_31
02-07-2005, 08:37 AM
Pats are good but it would have been nice to see Eagles win at least once

Samson
02-07-2005, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by JR3
Was it me or was Donovan out of it. He sucked. Im so glad they lost.:D

He has ALWAYS sucked when pressured. As are most qb's do.

Just think though. If he hadn't thrown those two picks in New England territory, they'd have probably had at least another 6 points. Ol Donavan will need more than his momma's soup to get over that! :D

02-07-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=144280
Great, amnd now theres a new one. Dont have a heart attack and piss your pants.

Matt37
02-07-2005, 06:24 PM
Iam an eagles fan but iam not gonna sit here and say oh Patriots suck you guys are so lucky and this bs. Becuase the Patriots are an incredible team!How ever i will say i think Tom Brady gets way to much credit the Patriots offsensive line is amazing the holes they make for Dillion i could run through. Dont get me wrong Brady is an awsome QB but give some credit to the defense and the offenseive line of the pats. As for Philly i dont think Mcnabb is really to blame the only real people that came to play were Owens, Westbroke, Smith, and Pinkston (until he got hurt). the big question was were was Feddie??? Iam an eagles fan and i cant stand that guy thank god Reid will ship that piece of trashes ***** out of town. In my opinion these two teams will dual it out in Detriot again next year. I dont see Pitts. or Colts touching the pats especially if Bettis retires. And Eagles got some high draft picks they should pick up another running back and the only persons who contract is up is Trotter and they will quickly resign him so it should be fun next year. Congrats Pats.

wilkin250r
02-07-2005, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by FTR250Rnif
all I can say is ....DYNASTY!!!!:blah: :D

That's fine, I'll give them the dynasty. You have to, they've earned it.

However, this does NOT put Tom Brady in the same league and status as Joe Montana. Tom Brady is good, don't get me wrong. He's very good, bordering on "great". But he's still nowhere NEAR the likes of Joe Montana, Troy Aikman, Roger Staubach...