PDA

View Full Version : New to site and 1st quad owner=450R

davz450r
02-06-2005, 08:28 PM
Hello everyone thought I might introduce myself.....Davo here.

Could not decide which quad to buy a 400ex or a 450r.......So I bought them both. Tried em both out and without a doubt the wife gets the 400ex LOL.....

Bought the bought the HRC kit and had them put it in the 450r before I picked it up.

Been doing a lot of reading on the site before I ask any questions. Don't worry I will NOT ask about which exhaust is better LOL.. Saw that question has been run into the ground.

I would like to ask a few questions on front a arms though (hopefully won't get flamed too bad LOL)

I mostly do a lot of trail riding and some (very little) sand and dune riding. Would upgrading the arms help in any way? Also getting a wider axle as well. Shocks???

This site is awesome to find info on and I am glad a came across it.

PS I see some people on here post pics and see banners of signs that say BANDWIDTH LIMIT REACHED...etc.. or people do not have a place to post pics too. To all members I have a web server that has been up for well over 7 years and has only been down 2 hours in 7 years. I have plenty of server space...
So if you would like me (DC Enterprises) to host pictures for any members here for FREE!!!! Simply email me the picture and I will email you back the link for your pictures......

davo@dcent.net

Hope to be hanging out here a lot in the future!!!!!!!

Davo..........

chad502ex
02-06-2005, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by davz450r
Hello everyone thought I might introduce myself.....Davo here.

Could not decide which quad to buy a 400ex or a 450r.......So I bought them both. Tried em both out and without a doubt the wife gets the 400ex LOL.....

Bought the bought the HRC kit and had them put it in the 450r before I picked it up.

Been doing a lot of reading on the site before I ask any questions. Don't worry I will NOT ask about which exhaust is better LOL.. Saw that question has been run into the ground.

I would like to ask a few questions on front a arms though (hopefully won't get flamed too bad LOL)

I mostly do a lot of trail riding and some (very little) sand and dune riding. Would upgrading the arms help in any way? Also getting a wider axle as well. Shocks???

This site is awesome to find info on and I am glad a came across it.

PS I see some people on here post pics and see banners of signs that say BANDWIDTH LIMIT REACHED...etc.. or people do not have a place to post pics too. To all members I have a web server that has been up for well over 7 years and has only been down 2 hours in 7 years. I have plenty of server space...
So if you would like me (DC Enterprises) to host pictures for any members here for FREE!!!! Simply email me the picture and I will email you back the link for your pictures......

Hope to be hanging out here a lot in the future!!!!!!!

Davo..........

welcome to ATVRIDERS davo! there is alot of kewl ppl here and about on these ATV forums. you'll learn something new here everyday, as i do.

450Rkid
02-06-2005, 08:34 PM
welcome i basicaly check this site every other day its awesome