PDA

View Full Version : bumper

450Rkid
02-06-2005, 07:33 PM
will a 300ex bumper fit my 450r my friend got one and he doesnt realy like it but i do i would try putting it on but he lives 2 hours away, just wondering

Pappy
02-06-2005, 07:35 PM
it would work if ya didnt mind tweaking the lower mounts. depending on the bumper it may work, but the 300ex uses a narrower lower mount then the 450r/400ex

450Rkid
02-06-2005, 07:40 PM
how much tweeking and what kinda tool, bench vise and hands

Pappy
02-06-2005, 07:44 PM
it really would depend on the bumper, i higly doubt a PRM or Pro Armor will work, however you may get an AC to work but id be leary of causing the aluminum to crack

chad502ex
02-06-2005, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
it really would depend on the bumper, i higly doubt a PRM or Pro Armor will work, however you may get an AC to work but id be leary of causing the aluminum to crack

ok Pappy- how come you were not there at Harlen's on Saturday for the shootout? wanted to hook up with ya and finally meet the legend PCing King!

Pappy
02-06-2005, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by chad502ex
ok Pappy- how come you were not there at Harlen's on Saturday for the shootout? wanted to hook up with ya and finally meet the legend PCing King!

i asked harlen the same thing yesterday. i would have been down in a heartbeat to hang out and see the goings on.

harlen said he knew ive been pretty swamped and figured id be too busy. oh well, i geuss i will have to rely on the invites of others since he snubbed me:devil:

chad502ex
02-06-2005, 09:01 PM
i asked harlen the same thing yesterday. i would have been down in a heartbeat to hang out and see the goings on.

harlen said he knew ive been pretty swamped and figured id be too busy. oh well, i geuss i will have to rely on the invites of others since he snubbed me:devil:

think nothing of it. harlen mentioned it too me about a week before then was soo busy i had to call and make sure i was still invited. i bet he just was too busy. I hear your slammed too through Jim, huh?

Pappy
02-06-2005, 09:09 PM
not too bad now, some last minute frames caught me off gaurd but not really backed up. Jim's frame and small parts will be done this week. I have to contact him and let him on the chrome prices, they take 4 weeks and i want to make sure he can spare the time.

chad502ex
02-06-2005, 09:12 PM
not too bad now, some last minute frames caught me off gaurd but not really backed up. Jim's frame and small parts will be done this week. I have to contact him and let him on the chrome prices, they take 4 weeks and i want to make sure he can spare the time.

ok you should contact him. that's about the time his turbo will be done hopefully.