7-7

lemme edit this

13-7 PATS:D

ANOTHER EDIT
FEILD GOAL

14-7 PATS:D :D

Stunt Crew<-_->
02-06-2005, 06:44 PM
ya for sure........pats all the way...........

Mxjunkie
02-06-2005, 06:45 PM
well looks like the eagles let philly down again :( :(

I-7
02-06-2005, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
well looks like the eagles let philly down again :( :(

Dont be upset yet... its tied up

Mxjunkie
02-06-2005, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by I-7
Dont be upset yet... its tied up

hell yeah it is! :D

Pappy
02-06-2005, 07:08 PM
all i know is that if you add 5 beers to my wife the halftime show gets real interesting:chinese:

BadManOnA400
02-06-2005, 07:09 PM
you might want to edit again

Pats:14
Eagles:14

I-7
02-06-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by BadManOnA400
you might want to edit again

Pats:14
Eagles:14

:eek: :eek: You sure about that :blah:

Mxjunkie
02-06-2005, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by I-7
:eek: :eek: You sure about that :blah:

21-14 now :( not looking good for philly again

Stunt Crew<-_->
02-06-2005, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
21-14 now :( not looking good for philly again and there players are starting to feel the pain :D

YFZ450Ridr
02-06-2005, 07:39 PM
24-14:( :o whats goin on here eagles!!!

7 minutes left, not lookin good for Philly.

bansheeguy77
02-06-2005, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
all i know is that if you add 5 beers to my wife the halftime show gets real interesting:chinese:

i know that :eek: haha jk

if the eagles lose 98% of this loss is mcnabbs fault. the defense played good but mcnabb just got the jitters like he did all to well during the 3 nfc championship games

I-7
02-06-2005, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
i know that :eek: haha jk

if the eagles lose 98% of this loss is mcnabbs fault. the defense played good but mcnabb just got the jitters like he did all to well during the 3 nfc championship games

Yeah I dont really follow football that much but it looks like Mcnabb isn't performing the greatest under the pressure. It seems like the guy on the Patriots is doing better under pressure. They are moving pretty slow too

Cody_300ex
02-06-2005, 08:13 PM
Pats win :ermm:

bansheeguy77
02-06-2005, 08:14 PM
its over. i guess i will be the first to say this and prob get some flack for it but. the eagles should have won. if mcnabb would not have made all the mistakes he has they would have won. the first half when he threw the int, it gets taken away so he throws another int. thats after he ran backwards on the 8 and took a 16 yard sack. but im not making excuses they lost the pats played a good game. but theres always next year. and i dont wanna hear nothing from steeler fans cause atleast my team made the superbowl :blah:

cool 300ex
02-06-2005, 08:30 PM
Damn eagles lost!!!!!

m250r
02-06-2005, 09:02 PM
It pisses me off to watch ur team go so far and them just completely let u down in the game that counts:rolleyes:

MOFO
02-07-2005, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by banshee
and i dint wanna hear nothing from steelier fans cause at least my team made the super bowl :blah:

your the one that had to bring US into this conversation!

Do I need to take you back to November Th? 27-3 ring a bell? Seems to me we handed you your *** and stopped your undefeated run.

oh and BTW, atleast my team HAS won the superbowl... 4 times... How many times have the iggles won? :devil:

remember, your the one that could not take a losing without bringing US into it.

BTW, congrats goes to the Pat's... I got a gut feeling it would have been a larger margin of win if you didnt have those penalty's.

bansheeguy77
02-07-2005, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
your the one that had to bring US into this conversation!

Do I need to take you back to November Th? 27-3 ring a bell? Seems to me we handed you your *** and stopped your undefeated run.

oh and BTW, atleast my team HAS won the superbowl... 4 times... How many times have the iggles won? :devil:

remember, your the one that could not take a losing without bringing US into it.

BTW, congrats goes to the Pat's... I got a gut feeling it would have been a larger margin of win if you didnt have those penalty's.

i wish the steelers would have made the superbowl because the eagles would have beat them easily. week 7, very bad run defense, plus mcnabb had a typical championship game. they lost, but again that was a very badly played game. just like im sure you would say the steelers did against the patriots.

i think the 49ers have won 5 if im not mistaken? 9ers are #1 team, eagles are #2 for me.

i can take losing but i figured you would come in here with some smart comment, or somebody else would run their mouth. im impressed you didnt do that too much :blah:

the eagles would have and should have won that game 27-24 if they had a decent qb in there.

JUSTINcredible
02-07-2005, 10:37 AM
atleast your team made it to the superbowl, i dont even remember the last time the vikings got that far.. i think it was in the 70s

wilkin250r
02-07-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
its over. i guess i will be the first to say this and prob get some flack for it but. the eagles should have won. if mcnabb would not have made all the mistakes he has they would have won. the first half when he threw the int, it gets taken away so he throws another int. thats after he ran backwards on the 8 and took a 16 yard sack. but im not making excuses they lost the pats played a good game. but theres always next year. and i dont wanna hear nothing from steeler fans cause atleast my team made the superbowl :blah:

Yeah yeah, and if my grandmother had a d1ck, she'd be my grandfather.

Mistakes are part of the game. The Patriots played poorly, too. Yeah, if the Eagles didn't make any mistakes, and the Patriots DID make mistakes, then yes, the Eagles probably would have won. But that's just a silly arguement.

It's absurd to focus on what "could have" happened if somebody didn't make mistakes. What if neither team made mistakes, who would have won then?

Quad18star
02-07-2005, 12:45 PM
I'm not much of a football fan ... I usually only watch the playoffs and the Superbowl ... but McNabb played a horrible game ... he couldn't throw chit and seemed to make a lot of mistakes . With minutes left and time running , wtf were they doing calling guys into a huddle .... call the damn play from the line or atleast call 2 plays in the huddle instead of wasting time .

I was going for the Pats anyways .... my dad now owes me a case of beer . :D :devil:

wilkin250r
02-07-2005, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
With minutes left and time running , wtf were they doing calling guys into a huddle .... call the damn play from the line or atleast call 2 plays in the huddle instead of wasting time .

I'll agree with that. They had a chance, but they blew it with terrible time management.

Stunt Crew<-_->
02-07-2005, 02:29 PM
blah blah blah ......excueses excueses :rolleyes:

chucked
02-07-2005, 02:31 PM
I just wanted the pats to lose so my buddy would lose his $200 bet, now I can laugh at him :)

02-07-2005, 03:19 PM
Dont blame the agles. They were playing the patriots!!!!!